{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10519]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10519]}

Great moral. This shows the innocence of the child.
Chinmoyee this is your best post. Hats off to you.

Very good morale is coming out from the above lines. All of us should read this.
This is real truth of life. The crude sense of ownership has limited our possessions. If you own nothing, entire world is yours. If you do not have a house of your own and do not belong to a particular place, the whole wold is yours.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar , chinmoymukherjee
This is real truth of life. The crude sense of ownership has limited our possessions. If you own nothing, entire world is yours. If you do not have a house of your own and do not belong to a particular place, the whole wold is yours.

True saying !! If we own something only that belongs to us. If not the whole world belongs to us.
This is truth lust of money/necessacity of money everywhere has made us like machines left with so little emotions within us. It hardely matters now for us if our neighbor is in sorrow. Even now a days people are less concern for their family members too. I see some of the people don't care for their parents and brothers/sisters as they think they won't get benefitted to help them. :evil:

It reminded me a great song of Mukesh, "Raheneko Ghar Nahin, Saara Jahan Hamara.'
True. possessions make a man selfish.
This is truth lust of money/necessacity of money everywhere has made us like machines left with so little emotions within us. It hardely matters now for us if our neighbor is in sorrow. Even now a days people are less concern for their family members too. I see some of the people don't care for their parents and brothers/sisters as they think they won't get benefitted to help them. :evil:

True !! People helps someone only if they have some other expectations from them. Otherwise they dont help.
I will say only if we do something without any expectations, it should be called a help.

True !! People helps someone only if they have some other expectations from them. Otherwise they dont help.
I will say only if we do something without any expectations, it should be called a help.

Excatly! :)

But this is wrong. May be expectation is what which has made us like this. This is fact those who don't keep expectations always are supportive for others. :)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

But this is wrong. May be expectation is what which has made us like this. This is fact those who don't keep expectations always are supportive for others. :)

Not only support others. Expectations alone make us frustrated. I would say, fix a target. Work hard to achieve it. But never worry about the outcome. If we expects for the outcome, we would be cheated if the outcome is bad.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Not only support others. Expectations alone make us frustrated. I would say, fix a target. Work hard to achieve it. But never worry about the outcome. If we expects for the outcome, we would be cheated if the outcome is bad.

To avoid frustration, we need shed individualism. It is our duty to do the best for society and not ourselves. what we do we do for family or nation. This outlook has no room for frustration.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.