{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10522]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hehehe...I think Canadian government has learnt it from India. :woohoo:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Adding a Buffalo would make it a picture perfect. India can claim for a patent for the 'Best speed control system.'
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

What a contradiction ! Some of the Indian roads are probably the worst in the world except for those in places like war torn Somalia and Ethiopia, which dont even count ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Adding a Buffalo would make it a picture perfect. India can claim for a patent for the 'Best speed control system.'

:whistle: This is very funny. :P I hope cow dung and street begars will make it even more alike.

:whistle: This is very funny. :P I hope cow dung and street begars will make it even more alike.

Oh but here in Delhi we don't find bufflows on the road. :P

Indian roads are the worst you can ever see.
We have to credit or discredit governments of all hues which have thought of and put these speed-breakers!!! :P :P :P :P :P
No country can beat India when it comes to controllign the speed. By and by all will know that those are just pictures and won't cut down the speed. But in India we have to slow down because they are real pits on the road.

This is really nice idea followed by canadian government they like this type of roads which we can see in our india.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We have to credit or discredit governments of all hues which have thought of and put these speed-breakers!!! :P :P :P :P :P

I am 100% sure that the Canadians picked up this idea from India! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.