Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have to credit or discredit governments of all hues which have thought of and put these speed-breakers!!! :P :P :P :P :P

I am 100% sure that the Canadians picked up this idea from India! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But that will not last long. Suppose, if I know they are just pictures, why would I cut down on speed? It's simple na. But real pits in the road will certainly help. :woohoo:
We have to credit or discredit governments of all hues which have thought of and put these speed-breakers!!! :P :P :P :P :P

I am 100% sure that the Canadians picked up this idea from India! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But that will not last long. Suppose, if I know they are just pictures, why would I cut down on speed? It's simple na. But real pits in the road will certainly help. :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and maybe could export a few hundred stray cows and buffaloes to Canada and other countries to help lay speed traps on their roads! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

LOL, we can pat our backs on that, showing the way to the developed western countries :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, we can pat our backs on that, showing the way to the developed western countries :P

Moral : Under developed countries also can show the way to developed countries.

Maybe we should file a patent for the pits on the roads or someone else may lay a claim on the various uses of such pits!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Moral : Under developed countries also can show the way to developed countries.

Hahaha! That's a good one pointed out, Rambabuji. I think anyone can show the others a way. Who knows what ideas come out of whose heads!
Nice post with examples - photos

Maybe we should file a patent for the pits on the roads or someone else may lay a claim on the various uses of such pits!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think anyone will try to claim a patent for such a thing. And even if India doesn't do it, no one will be curious to do it either :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.