{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10524]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10525]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, I wanted to post quite a few of them which are somewhat unusual as these contain both static and dynamic parts but I can't see the dynamic parts of them. Sorry!
Both are just great. First I thought the dog and the cat visual was excellent. But when I saw the bridge, it became difficult to choose between the two. :)

Both lovely in their own way ! The waterfall is amazing ! I am uploading the picture of a beautiful waterfall located in Norway

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10529]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All pictures are amazing.

But I attracts with Waterfall pictures most. Its really awesome.

Be positive
That one is also a great one Ushaji. Did you search for such picutres on Google? How did you get that one? I guess, that is the only way, I know.
That one is also a great one Ushaji. Did you search for such picutres on Google? How did you get that one? I guess, that is the only way, I know.

Of course one can find hundreds of pictures on the net, but this one is from my own private collection...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course one can find hundreds of pictures on the net, but this one is from my own private collection...

What? Your own private collection? You mean you have clicked that photo by yourself when you went there? I can interpret it in that way only.

The waterfall is really excellent one to see. I love this type of nature.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Absolutely amazing. I wish to be there atleast once.

Absolutely amazing. I wish to be there atleast once.

But it is in norway. I think there is a water fall in karnataka also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.