{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10542]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Great quote. Never look back at people who tries to stop you. Just look forward to reach your destination.

Great quote. Never look back at people who tries to stop you. Just look forward to reach your destination.

Behave like elephant who never care of barking dog.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Really a wise saying especially since we are most of the time surrounded by barking dogs..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wow Chinmoy, another great one from you. I wonder if you always keep finding such on the net. But they are indeed worthy to read.
Why bother about wasting stones on barking dogs, when we know Barking dogs never bite?
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Even I don't care for barking dogs. :laugh:

Let them do their job and let me do mine. :laugh:

But is that really easy to ignore barking dogs too? At times their barking gives us headaches. I am not talking about real dogs - the people in the form of these animals, who make life difficult for you at times.

Wow great - well said SJ but for me, I would never throw a stone at barking dogs because whenever I saw a man bitten by a dog the dog was barking invariably. It stopped only when dog had the man's leg in its mouth. So don't count on old saying that barking dogs never bite, instead of throwing stones, run for your life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But is that really easy to ignore barking dogs too? At times their barking gives us headaches. I am not talking about real dogs - the people in the form of these animals, who make life difficult for you at times.

If you are afraid of the headaches caused by the people, you need to fortify your will. If the people are successful in making you unhappy, it clearly says they found your weakness. And that's what exactly those people want .

If you are afraid of the headaches caused by the people, you need to fortify your will. If the people are successful in making you unhappy, it clearly says they found your weakness. And that's what exactly those people want .

I just said that it is difficult. I have gone through such phases where it was nothing less than a battle and I have come out of it. It is not about weakness, but the will and the ability to fight it, which I am happy I have done.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.