{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10543]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10543]}

please suggest what we say one earth and sun are face to face.
Not necessary education definitely makes people knowledgeable and aware them about whole world where as common sense is something which is with in the person itself. :)
I don't really think so. On the contrary, it is education that helps us build our personality. Education can help one to think on correct lines, commonsense included.
Its worth noting the quote of Winston Churchill's in this context which i feel is most relevant to the present education taught in schools.
"My education was interrupted only by my schooling"
Its worth noting the quote of Winston Churchill's in this context which i feel is most relevant to the present education taught in schools.
"My education was interrupted only by my schooling"

Yes, that's the truth today. Today, schooling and education have become two different things and that's rightly pointed out here by you.
The humorous comment on education lies in the fact that all knowledge is relative. It is true that there is no actual Sun rising or Sun set as such. The Earth rotates. When Sun disappears, we call this Sun set and when appears, we call this Sun rise. Also time including days, hours years all are related to movement of Earth, moon and may be other planets. Similarly, the notions of 'up' and 'down' are related to positioning in relation to Earth.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.