{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10544]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10544]}

Yes relation is tested in critical time.
Very true, however, no matter how careful and understanding one is , sometimes cracks do appear in relationships but with timely repair things can go back to what they were before...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When there is good time going on, there won't be any problem to prove the relationship. However, when the testing times come, only then we know how close we are to the other person.
Very true, however, no matter how careful and understanding one is , sometimes cracks do appear in relationships but with timely repair things can go back to what they were before...

Every edifice of Relationship stands on the foundation of Understanding. Weak foundation makes the relationship crumble.
I could not agree more. This is very apt and remarkable statement.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every edifice of Relationship stands on the foundation of Understanding. Weak foundation makes the relationship crumble.

I don't agree with this. True that the relationship builds on foundation. But it is not the weak foundation that crumbles.

I don't agree with this. True that the relationship builds on foundation. But it is not the weak foundation that crumbles.

Then what do you think is the reason for strained relationships?

In Tamil we say, "only if the gold is put on fire, it becomes pure".
Also we say, "only if we hit a stone repeatedly,it becomes a statue".
Similarly only if there is a crack in relationship, it becomes more stronger. Sometimes misunderstanding is possible in responsible for the crumble and not the weak foundation.
When there is good time going on, there won't be any problem to prove the relationship. However, when the testing times come, only then we know how close we are to the other person.

True, it is only during the hard times that one really reveals one's true nature and that plays a great role in close relationships!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In Tamil we say, "only if the gold is put on fire, it becomes pure".
Also we say, "only if we hit a stone repeatedly,it becomes a statue".
Similarly only if there is a crack in relationship, it becomes more stronger. Sometimes misunderstanding is possible in responsible for the crumble and not the weak foundation.

If you hit a stone repeatedly, it becomes a sculpture? I could not follow it. Please elaborate.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.