Hello friends
I need some help from you. I don't know if this thread will be fine here. But I just need some ideas for my blog which I am nourishing. I don't know what type of contents I should take so that I will get more hits and earn a bit too.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Probably your thoughts and ideas on the current affairs and latest news of interest would be sure to get more traffic!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Hello friends
I need some help from you. I don't know if this thread will be fine here. But I just need some ideas for my blog which I am nourishing. I don't know what type of contents I should take so that I will get more hits and earn a bit too.

Whatever you feel comfortable with and know how to handle! BTW I have seen both your blogs and like its contents.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Probably your thoughts and ideas on the current affairs and latest news of interest would be sure to get more traffic!

Yes, I do write on latest news and promote it through Twitter and StumbleUpon. I do get hits. But they are very limited. I am not being impatient. But I really need to see some results.
I am not in to blogging but I feel if someone is technical then to write about technical thing is the best otherwise one should write about which he/she knows much.
Hi Abhi.. Well, something latest and the subject you like... Like I like to know more about new technology and related stuff.. So can attract viewers by writing about something new and latest on that section. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi Abhi.. Well, something latest and the subject you like... Like I like to know more about new technology and related stuff.. So can attract viewers by writing about something new and latest on that section. ;)

We both have seen each other's blogs. I do write more about news than about something like speficiatioins or other things. I don't know how tips and feature articles would work.

Yes, I do write on latest news and promote it through Twitter and StumbleUpon. I do get hits. But they are very limited. I am not being impatient. But I really need to see some results.

Do PM me your blog links, I would like to read what you write about!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Do PM me your blog links, I would like to read what you write about!!!

Oh sure Kalyani. I have a Bollywood blog that now I hardly update and another is on tech and mobile that I am looking into daily. Thanks!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.