B) Supreme court of India reject petition of Bhullar to convert his death sentence in life imprisonment Sikh organisation incriminated that this decision is taken under pressure. I think it is decision of Supreme court, so no one have right to raise eye brow on it..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
B) Supreme court of India reject petition of Bhullar to convert his death sentence in life imprisonment Sikh organisation incriminated that this decision is taken under pressure. I think it is decision of Supreme court, so no one have right to raise eye brow on it..

His wife has said that since he has already been in the prison for more than 18 years itt is only fair that they reviiew his petetion and show some mercy ! I feel that when there is such a long delay it is only natural for people to hope even when they are guilty !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

His wife has said that since he has already been in the prison for more than 18 years itt is only fair that they reviiew his petetion and show some mercy ! I feel that when there is such a long delay it is only natural for people to hope even when they are guilty !

In such matters, court also sees as to who is responsible for delay. when delay is on part of accused or his advocate, there is no justification in extending benefit of such delay to the accused/ convict.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In such matters, court also sees as to who is responsible for delay. when delay is on part of accused or his advocate, there is no justification in extending benefit of such delay to the accused/ convict.

The Apex court certainly have taken the factors (reasons for delay) in to consideration, before passing its verdict.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

:( Think for a moment about the 9 family who lost their member in this blast.

All eyewitness hostile in this case just thing why it happen.
Better late than never. He is proved guilty and should be punished.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But he may not be hanged for the reason that he is not medically fit for the punishment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think President Pranab Mukherji already made a record regarding this. He is the first president who denied the maximum number of appeal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That is the final decision taken by the court after a long years. Now no one reject this decision.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.