#IAmSoMiddleClass that when the shampoo bottle seems to be over, I pour some water in it, shake it, and use it for another bath

#IAmSoMiddleClass that I might spend 50 rs on a Samosa in the food court of a theater but would never buy a $0.99 app from the App store.

#IAmSoMiddleClass that when they say ‘Your call is important to us’ I begin to feel important.

#IAmSoMiddleClass That even if I am in a deepsleep I’ll answer ‘Regular’ when the waiter asks ‘Mineral water or Regular water’

#IAmSoMiddleClass That I won’t have my breakfast and starve myself if I have been invited for a Lunch Buffet.

#IAmSoMiddleClass that when I send out a mail from my phone I manually append a ‘Sent from my iPhone 5’

#IAmSoMiddleClass dat when i buy a Crocin, i update my Fb status ‘’Hey! Finally bought a Tablet for myself’’

#IAmSoMiddleClass that I go to the mall just to enjoy the air-conditioned environment

#IAmSoMiddleClass that I bargain n let 100 rikshaws go till the charges are according to my choice

#IAmSoMiddleClass that when I send out a mail from my phone I manually append a ‘Sent from my iPhone 5’

#IAmSoMiddleClass that when I play cricket I bowl a Middle stump line

#IAmSoMiddleClass I don’t just recycle gifts, I recycle the gift-wrapping too.

This is what i call a good day at twitter 10+ RT,10+ fav , 6 Replies and 84 followers… #IAmSoMiddleClass that I actually counted that.

#IAmSoMiddleClass, a toothpaste isn’t over until I’ve entirely flattened it out and started rolling it up from the back.

#IamSoMiddleClass that i watched Chota-chetan instead of Harry Potter so can tweet about #IAmSoMiddleClass .

#iamsomiddleclass that i dont throw old shirt so that i can use them during Holi and when cutting hair in saloon.

#IAmSoMiddleClass when I’m running out of a soap bar, I take it’s remainder and stick it onto a brand new full soap bar.

#IAmSoMiddleClass that I buy Broccoli and Avocados for 300 rupees, but still ask for some Dhaniya free.

#IAmSoMiddleClass that I surf the net for hours, searching for the cheapest Bangkok tour

*#IAmSoMiddleClass that when my net is about to expire, I’ll make sure every MB is used.

#IAmSoMiddleClass I will fill my tank the day petrol price hike is announced

#Iamsomiddleclass that i keep ‘AllOut’ switched on without refilling so that i can fool the mosquitoes.

#IAmSoMiddleClass the pocha used by the baii used to be my favourite t-shirt. Until yesterday.

#IAmSoMiddleClass I don’t remove airline baggage tags from my bag for months after I’ve landed

#IAmsoMiddleClass that i randomly insert numbers in conversations. Eg.. Tujhe 38 baar bola hai, aisa mat kar

#IamSoMiddleClass I dream of buying a pair of Ray-Bans before turning 40.

#IAmSoMiddleClass that buying a 2BHK is the only purpose of my life.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh that's a great compilation. I have seen many people that fit into some or the other description and at times more than one.
That's one hell of a list of middle class miseries. The Fb status update about Crocin is awesome. Most of things in this list are absolutely true.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
That's one hell of a list of middle class miseries. The Fb status update about Crocin is awesome. Most of things in this list are absolutely true.

What's there about Crocin? I am curious to know about it. And yes, I have met many people who are somewhere in the above-mentioned list. It's awesome how the writer complied the list so wisely.
@Abhijit #IAmSoMiddleClass dat when i buy a Crocin, i update my Fb status ‘’Hey! Finally bought a Tablet for myself’’ :laugh: :laugh:

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
@Abhijit #IAmSoMiddleClass dat when i buy a Crocin, i update my Fb status ‘’Hey! Finally bought a Tablet for myself’’ :laugh: :laugh:

Oh! So the pun is on "Tablet"!! I see. Yes, that's indeed a cool joke. Am I right, I said joke? :laugh: :laugh:
:woohoo: :woohoo: Good ones, but I have seen many people belonging to rich over middle class category who do a lot of these things, so it is not just middle class who try to be thrifty in many such ways! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: Good ones, but I have seen many people belonging to rich over middle class category who do a lot of these things, so it is not just middle class who try to be thrifty in many such ways! :laugh:

It depends on the mindset, the nature and the tenancy of the person. Rich people also behave in a miserly way at times and poor people too spend money liberally at certain times.

It depends on the mindset, the nature and the tenancy of the person. Rich people also behave in a miserly way at times and poor people too spend money liberally at certain times.

Yes it depends on the mindset of individual person. I saw person who came by car are bargains for vegetable which being sold on sidewalk.
No one thinks about middle class. Chinmoyji nicely explained about needs and facts of middle class.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
LOL, so true ! the middle class population covers more than half the world and is set to grow more ... Human nature is the same anywhere , it is the environment and atmosphere in which they grow that makes all the difference !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.