:( Is it country of Rama, Krishna, Budh, Gurunank. Gandhi and mother Trerrsa.
http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-JAI-between-the-road-dead-body-of-mother-sister-4235557-PHO.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:( Is it country of Rama, Krishna, Budh, Gurunank. Gandhi and mother Trerrsa.
http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-JAI-between-the-road-dead-body-of-mother-sister-4235557-PHO.html

A heartless society we are living in. This is the reality. like it or not. As far as we are concerned Ram, Krishna etc are just ornamental figures in books good for time pass in old age.
The apathy of people is indeed very disgusting. We are not living in land of Rama, Krishna, Budh, Gurunanak, Gandhi and Mother Teresa. This much is undeniable. Rather we are not living even in land of Ravana, Kansa, Godse as we are worse than them. Ravana, Kansa and Godse were misdirected but not emotionless like us.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: anil
Horrible, horrible, horrible! How can people be so heartless in this country???? :angry: :unsure: Just reading the news made my eyes water, how could people who actually saw the accident remain unaffected???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is Kaliyug...don't expect humanity from others...people are so lost in themselves that they don't see anything.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
This is Kaliyug...don't expect humanity from others...people are so lost in themselves that they don't see anything.

Apathy, indifference and in sensitiveness towards fellow humans are the reasons
The apathy of people is indeed very disgusting. We are not living in land of Rama, Krishna, Budh, Gurunanak, Gandhi and Mother Teresa. This much is undeniable. Rather we are not living even in land of Ravana, Kansa, Godse as we are worse than them. Ravana, Kansa and Godse were misdirected but not emotionless like us.

Why is this happen Gulshan ji, who are responsible for it.

Apathy, indifference and in sensitiveness towards fellow humans are the reasons

Every one is not emotionless person. Situation should be improved.
Horrible, horrible, horrible! How can people be so heartless in this country???? :angry: :unsure: Just reading the news made my eyes water, how could people who actually saw the accident remain unaffected???

:) You are good one. Inspire and motivate to persons surrounding you to help is this situtation.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Its really sad that the person had to undergo such an ordeal. No doubt that many people are turning insensitive towards other people's suffering. It is more so in cities and big towns. However, the fact that some people did help him in the end indicates that there is still some hope for humanity. Another thing I would like to mention is that the systems in India are also not cooperative towards those who help the accidents victims. I have often heard stories in which the police unnecessarily harassed people who had helped the victims. Though one should not make that an excuse but practically speaking, such attitudes of police does discourage many from helping the victims.
Its really sad that the person had to undergo such an ordeal. No doubt that many people are turning insensitive towards other people's suffering. It is more so in cities and big towns. However, the fact that some people did help him in the end indicates that there is still some hope for humanity. Another thing I would like to mention is that the systems in India are also not cooperative towards those who help the accidents victims. I have often heard stories in which the police unnecessarily harassed people who had helped the victims. Though one should not make that an excuse but practically speaking, such attitudes of police does discourage many from helping the victims.

True..Man is driven by self-centered thoughts and a sense of Apathy.This is the most unhealthy sign of a civilized society.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.