Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My view is that our body tells what we need. How much and when we need water is best known to our body. We should listen to our body indicators like 'thirst' and act accordingly.

True. They say, you hear what your body says. But many fail to hear the feeble voice of the body.

Does it happen to you that you feel thirsty and you do not become aware of it, maybe, due to work or some other reason? I have felt it many times.

Not only me, i have seen many, even though they hear the call from your body, they simply postpone it. A typical case is postponing nature calls. It has been agreed by the medical profession many people just postpone and become the victims of constipation.

That's right. I don't understand why people behave the way you have explained. And that's true. I have heard some people say that the workload does not even allow them to go to the washroom.

A Doctor's common question to a patent is do you have regular toilet habits? It says people attend their nature calls, but not when its actually needed.
Really an interesting truths against the myths.. Thanks for sharing sir..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Water is essence of life. But is this okay to refrain from drinking this within meal or daily drinking several glasses in morning. There are many myths about water. See the link below for better understanding of myths on water.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/top-myths-about-drinking-water-slideshow/

:) Thanks for sharing it. Water is life line and it also helpful in curing some health problems.
Nice explanation of Water taking.
Doctor says that too much drinking water is also bad to health, So when our body demands we should drink only then.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
These are known myths. But it is clear all are not correct. Now we can have water when we are thirsty. Even scientists also having correct idea about this still in process.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Water is very essential to keep our system flushed and clean so we need to drink at least 6-8 glasses each day depending on the weather and our needs.During summer you may need to drink more ...I guess there is no hard and fast rule for drinking water , since there are far too many theories some of which contradict one another !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Water is very essential to keep our system flushed and clean so we need to drink at least 6-8 glasses each day depending on the weather and our needs.During summer you may need to drink more ...I guess there is no hard and fast rule for drinking water , since there are far too many theories some of which contradict one another !

I absolutely agree with you. Water helps in throwing out the waste and keeping the inside body clean. The more we drink water, it shows on our skin too.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Excellent article, cleared my doubts. Till now i was in a misconception that drinking more water will help you detoxify, Thanks for the information :) The gist of this article is drink water according to your body needs!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I like the ideas shown in the articles. I have another question,
I have read about a therapy, "Drinking the 2 to 3 glasses in the morning, just after waking up has numbers of benefits." , I drink 2 to 3 glasses everyday in the morning and I feel good enough to regulate myself in my daily routine. Is it helpful to you too?

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
I like the ideas shown in the articles. I have another question,
I have read about a therapy, "Drinking the 2 to 3 glasses in the morning, just after waking up has numbers of benefits." , I drink 2 to 3 glasses everyday in the morning and I feel good enough to regulate myself in my daily routine. Is it helpful to you too?

I think it is more a question of personal needs and whether it suits one's physical wellbeing or not! Drinking 2-3 glasses upon waking may suit you well but some other person might experience nausea upon drinking so much water the first thing in the morning!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.