It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you think you can only do little but still do what you can. Sometimes that one thing can change the whole prospect of your life.

"One SONG can spark a moment
One FLOWER can wake the dream
One TREE can start a forest
One BIRD can herald spring
One SMILE begins a friendship
One HANDCLASP lifts a soul
One STAR can guide a ship at sea
One WORD can frame the goal
One VOTE can change a nation
One SUNBEAM lights a room
One CANDLE wipes out darkness
One LAUGH will conquer gloom
One STEP must start each journey
One WORD must start a prayer
One HOPE will raise our spirits
One TOUCH can show you care
One VOICE can speak with wisdom
One HEART can know what is true
One LIFE can make a difference "

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One person, one object and one event can make all difference IF and IF

there are many to respond positively. Otherwise 'Jungle me mor nacha kisne dekha ( Who witnesses peacock song?)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: krishna pramod
It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you think you can only do little but still do what you can. Sometimes that one thing can change the whole prospect of your life.

And One droplet can make difference even to the mighty ocean.

Very true, whether it makes a difference or not we have to do what we have to do..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is the importance of "one" and something of a "start". The beginning is very important and all great things have been achieved with a simple and sweet beginning from "one".
Yes that's true even a single man can turn the things around so don't worry if your are alone.
Yes that's true even a single man can turn the things around so don't worry if your are alone.

So, even if one is alone, he has to start - well yes right. I have just started an ambitious project and I am all alone here. Still the fight is on and I am sure, I will come up ;) :P

So, even if one is alone, he has to start - well yes right. I have just started an ambitious project and I am all alone here. Still the fight is on and I am sure, I will come up ;) :P

Fight with whom? :blink:

Yes one comes alone in this world and has to do things alone its not necessary that you are always helped by others. :blink:

Fight with whom? :blink:

Yes one comes alone in this world and has to do things alone its not necessary that you are always helped by others. :blink:

I thought you might have got me - it's a fight to do somethign in life and achieve things against all odds. I am up against a thing that I am totally new to. And that's the thing what I am fighting - my ignorance in the field.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.