According to the very wise there are two things in life you should not care about nor waste your time on - One, Things that dont matter and Two, People who think you dont matter !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10647]}

Have your say...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whoever had said that must be a very wise person. The only problem is that most of us have difficulty in recognising the things that do not matter. In some case, we don't want to accept that fact!! But once we recognise that and accept it, life will certainly be very peaceful.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
That is so true! The first things are easy to take care of but the second is a bit tough as such type of people will at times go to any length to make it known that you don't really matter for them! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Jabeen, I guess life teaches us to recognise what really matters and what does not...Things that seem very important at one stsge may not really matter after a few years ...
@ Kalyani...When people take all that trouble it means, you really do matter to them ... :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@ Jabeen, I guess life teaches us to recognise what really matters and what does not...Things that seem very important at one stsge may not really matter after a few years ...
@ Kalyani...When people take all that trouble it means, you really do matter to them ... :laugh:

They probably do not realize, but isn't that true many a times??? :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Overtime, I have learnt to deal with the second thing you mentioned. I guess, it's the best answer to such people.
This is matter of perception. What matters or not depends on an individual's interests and pursuits. People may thinkthat you don't matter. But your work, behavior and achievement could change their views.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Although it seems to be trend of the day but wiser people know how to derive best from even the worst kinds who do not matter otherwise. It's like producing electricity from garbage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Personally I feel that people do matter whether family,relatives or from work online /off line....We interact and build bonds which are important because you learn things from them while interacting ! It all depends on personal equations, some you like and some you dont for some reason or the other...

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

While we studying management there is topic, materiality concept. I think matter and materiality is same thing. It means importance. It is matter or not depends on situation and time. A person who perday earning is 100Rs and he lost 10 Rs it matter for him but if a person who's perday income is 1000Rs 10Rs is not matter for him.
Well said, mostly we think of others before doing anything why to bother if the other are not thinking about you....be yourself. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.