some clerics have decreed that using A.C. by a woman in absence of her husband is immoral. How? read on. Same clerics had also earlier decreed that rape with a non sunni and non Islamic woman is not sin.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/saudi-cleric-says-using-air-conditioners-women-immoral-073418640.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
some clerics have decreed that using A.C. by a woman in absence of her husband is immoral. How? read on. Same clerics had also earlier decreed that rape with a non sunni and non Islamic woman is not sin.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/saudi-cleric-says-using-air-conditioners-women-immoral-073418640.html

I too read this in the newspaper today morning and found it extremely ridiculous...what exactly are they planning to achieve? Enslave the women completely ! I can imagine what their plight would be- rape and abuse will have no meaninng there since the woman would at the mercy of men all the time ! Thank god we ddont live there or belong to that society, we have enough here as it is ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Absolutely ridiculous. There is no need to treat women as a slave.
Yikes! What a ridiculous and stupid mentality of these people! There is no end to what these people will do try to keep the women crushed under their feet and at their mercy all the time! :angry: :angry: It has already been made a law in Pakistan that a rapist cannot be called a rapist or punished for the rape if the witness to the rape is a woman or a non-muslim, and now this in Saudi Arabia! :angry: What more is to come now??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The problem is that the women in muslim countries are so brian washed that they probably would accept such things as their fate! Unless thyere is mass movement against these mullahs nothing much can be changed ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yikes! What a ridiculous and stupid mentality of these people! There is no end to what these people will do try to keep the women crushed under their feet and at their mercy all the time! :angry: :angry: It has already been made a law in Pakistan that a rapist cannot be called a rapist or punished for the rape if the witness to the rape is a woman or a non-muslim, and now this in Saudi Arabia! :angry: What more is to come now??

In Islamic tradition, two women's witness is equal to one man's. They cannot change the religious law which is considered divine. Whatever be religion, this binds humanity, particularly weaker- women and downtrodden.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In Islamic tradition, two women's witness is equal to one man's. They cannot change the religious law which is considered divine. Whatever be religion, this binds humanity, particularly weaker- women and downtrodden.

True! The sad part is that none of all this is written in the Holy Quran! By their own decree, the Quran is only read and studied by these mullahs who interpret its meaning and twist it as per their own selfish gains. Come what may, the poor and the downtrodden which consists of women, have to kept underfoot, no matter what!

The problem is that the women in muslim countries are so brian washed that they probably would accept such things as their fate! Unless thyere is mass movement against these mullahs nothing much can be changed ...

The truth is that these poor women have been kept under the thumbs of their men for so long that it has now become a habit for these women probably! And these people are too religious to raise any kind of movements against these mullahs!

The truth is that these poor women have been kept under the thumbs of their men for so long that it has now become a habit for these women probably! And these people are too religious to raise any kind of movements against these mullahs!

Even the educated ladies are the same.I was watching a program on discovery about Islam and some of the women interviewed were from Iran , eduacted and well placed.They were all for purdah and felt that what their religious leaders ere doing was right since they were nmore learned than them ! So what can be expected form the lesser educated poorer women ?

Even the educated ladies are the same.I was watching a program on discovery about Islam and some of the women interviewed were from Iran , eduacted and well placed.They were all for purdah and felt that what their religious leaders ere doing was right since they were nmore learned than them ! So what can be expected form the lesser educated poorer women ?

There many women in India too who are of the similar attitude and opinion. At least in Iran we can forgive them for thinking in such manner because that is the only thing they know. But in India? They have lot of concessions, there education for girls, so many new avenues are opening for them to make careers and still they feel it right to treated in such a manner!

There many women in India too who are of the similar attitude and opinion. At least in Iran we can forgive them for thinking in such manner because that is the only thing they know. But in India? They have lot of concessions, there education for girls, so many new avenues are opening for them to make careers and still they feel it right to treated in such a manner!

Even now, they are brought up like that in India too. previous generation people still teach the same to the girls and hence they are grown like that. But this attitude keeps on decreasing and I am sure this will vanish in the near future.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.