If anything that has characterizes the black four years of UPA-II, it is malgoverance, corruption, personality cult, nepotism but this government is brazenly claiming success when the fact is that it has failed terribly on all fronts and its report card sounds like students awarding full marks to themselves by punishing all their examiners!!! Had it been a soccer field this government would have been 'red-carded' long long way back!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If anything that has characterizes the black four years of UPA-II, it is malgoverance, corruption, personality cult, nepotism but this government is brazenly claiming success when the fact is that it has failed terribly on all fronts and its report card sounds like students awarding full marks to themselves by punishing all their examiners!!! Had it been a soccer field this government would have been 'red-carded' long long way back!!

I read this news in paper. They are in dark. Public will show them mirror in coming election.
There is a procedure for writing 'self appraisal' by bureaucrats in their annual confidential reports However, the report is ultimately given by superior authorities. Nobody will give a bad self appraisal. Manmohan Singh, our Hon'ble P.M. is basically a bureaucrat. So his 'report card' is a self appraisal on which ultimate decision will be taken by real bosses- the voters of India in parliamentary elections.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When things have gone wrong in every single sphere, they have no other option left but to pat their backs...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When things have gone wrong in every single sphere, they have no other option left but to pat their backs...

You have put it nicely, probably a case of blindness, failure to see their own failures and hence giving themselves full marks in spite of having failed miserably in all quarters, in all corners! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You have put it nicely, probably a case of blindness, failure to see their own failures and hence giving themselves full marks in spite of having failed miserably in all quarters, in all corners! :cheer:

It is very hard to see own failures. It is very easy to blame others.

I cant even imagine what it would be if they come back to power one more time ! I am sincerely hoping that NDA would come back so that we have a change of sccenario if not anything else !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I cant even imagine what it would be if they come back to power one more time ! I am sincerely hoping that NDA would come back so that we have a change of sccenario if not anything else !

@Usha

I think pragmatism lies in not giving more than a term to any political party in India - Left, Right or any hue!! When we gave Manmohan Singh the second he grabbed that to turn himself into a sycophant of the Gandhi family purely to achieve his own self-interest. A person who is an over-rated economist and under-rated politician who has never had any grass-root contact, must have realized that he could never become PM of this country - an ambition he salivated at - without doing some compromise with morality if he ever had any!! And then he decided to give it a full shot by completely surrendering himself at the feet of ...!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

@Usha

I think pragmatism lies in not giving more than a term to any political party in India - Left, Right or any hue!! When we gave Manmohan Singh the second he grabbed that to turn himself into a sycophant of the Gandhi family purely to achieve his own self-interest. A person who is an over-rated economist and under-rated politician who has never had any grass-root contact, must have realized that he could never become PM of this country - an ambition he salivated at - without doing some compromise with morality if he ever had any!! And then he decided to give it a full shot by completely surrendering himself at the feet of ...!!!

I think this alone proves that we Indians are so immature even now ! :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

UPA -2 believes in self help. Poor chaps what they can do when there are no people around to evaluate their performance? That's why they write their own Progress cards and rejoice.
UPA -2 believes in self help. Poor chaps what they can do when there are no people around to evaluate their performance? That's why they write their own Progress cards and rejoice.

It is usual to evaluate performance and plan for future at some intervals- annual or five years. There is nothing wrong in UPA stating their performance and future course of action. It is for others to agree or not but the act of presenting report card cannot be opposed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.