Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A sad news indeed. After her brief successful stint in the show world, acting offers stopped coming. She became a victim of frustration and depression that took a toll of her.

Younger do not have patience. Life is not so cheap.

Life is not instant coffee. There is a time for anything to happen. A mother takes 9 months to conceive her offspring. After giving your best, wait for the things to happen. Hurrying will not help. Patience pays

It is jet age. they don't know every thing have their time. We can not achieve before time.
Jiah Khan's suicide is not an isolated case where frustration and depression lead to suicides in the show world. Earlier, most successful actors like Divya baharati, Parveen Babi, Silk Smita to name few committed suicide.
It's difficult to say pin pointedly the reasons for their death, though we hear several reasons for their deaths. Most of the reasons are guesses only.
I was really shocked to know this. :(

She was so young I really surprised to see how can she commit suicide. :evil:
Really a sad news for the whole bollywood fraternity .Let her soul rest in peace.

There is nothing surprising. Not only in Show world, everywhere suicides are taking place. Inability to withstand failures and lack of self confidence are the prime reasons for suicides. Jiah had a lean career and strained relationship with her boy friend.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
A sad news indeed. After her brief successful stint in the show world, acting offers stopped coming. She became a victim of frustration and depression that took a toll of her.

Younger do not have patience. Life is not so cheap.

Life is not instant coffee. There is a time for anything to happen. A mother takes 9 months to conceive her offspring. After giving your best, wait for the things to happen. Hurrying will not help. Patience pays

agree with you sir, before ending life one should have think of his/ her parents how they will live without their kids whom they have brought up with so much of Love......No one get success inn one day one should have patience and just believe on hard work it will pay.......

There is nothing surprising. Not only in Show world, everywhere suicides are taking place. Inability to withstand failures and lack of self confidence are the prime reasons for suicides. Jiah had a lean career and strained relationship with her boy friend.

Oh my G lean relationship with boy friend can be cause for committing suicide. This is height. :evil:

Oh my G lean relationship with boy friend can be cause for committing suicide. This is height. :evil:

Whatever is the reason for suicide one should think before taking such steps.....Life is a long journey to go and many hurdle are there to come one should have face the things very optimistically....its a very coward step taken by her....

Whatever is the reason for suicide one should think before taking such steps.....Life is a long journey to go and many hurdle are there to come one should have face the things very optimistically....its a very coward step taken by her....

It looks bad when some celebrities do such thing as there are lots of people who make them their idol which has negative effect on their fans.

It looks bad when some celebrities do such thing as there are lots of people who make them their idol which has negative effect on their fans.

Her last suicide note was found. It was a 6 paged letter written to Suraj, her boy friend. She squarely blamed him for cheating her.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.