Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes clear now that not because of her shattered career she committed suicide but because of her boyfriend suraj she took this step but the poor girl had died because of that idiot person who never cared of her during their relationship........instead of giving herself the punishment she should have fought with her boyfriend bravely......now can just say her soul lives R.I.P.....
Thank you said by: suni51
Yes clear now that not because of her shattered career she committed suicide but because of her boyfriend suraj she took this step but the poor girl had died because of that idiot person who never cared of her during their relationship........instead of giving herself the punishment she should have fought with her boyfriend bravely......now can just say her soul lives R.I.P.....

Her suicide note that has been released to the press by her mother says that Jiah had an abortion.

Her suicide note that has been released to the press by her mother says that Jiah had an abortion.

yes you are right.....she got some message also about his boyfriend that he is cheating on her.... :angry:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-06-10/mumbai/39872247_1_jiah-khan-letter-kavita

yes you are right.....she got some message also about his boyfriend that he is cheating on her.... :angry:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-06-10/mumbai/39872247_1_jiah-khan-letter-kavita

The burden of all these miseries acted on her, poor girl.

This is sad that she took such a step for a person who never cared for her. May her soul rest in peace. :)

yes you are right.....she got some message also about his boyfriend that he is cheating on her.... :angry: e

This is sad that she took such a step for a person who never cared for her. May her soul rest in peace. :)

Suraj pancholi has to stay in police custody till 13 june.....good one if he is guilty he should be punished..

yes you are right.....she got some message also about his boyfriend that he is cheating on her.... :angry: e

Suraj pancholi has to stay in police custody till 13 june.....good one if he is guilty he should be punished..

Sooraj Pancholi Is he a son of Aditya Pancholi?. :blink:

I don't he is guilty though I don't know the actual facts but just for betraying GF one cannot be called guilty. :blink:

Sooraj Pancholi Is he a son of Aditya Pancholi?. :blink:

I don't he is guilty though I don't know the actual facts but just for betraying GF one cannot be called guilty. :blink:

Yes, he is the son of aditya pancholi....might be he not guilty but the letter written by jiah shows him guilty and police is investigating....he is in police custody till june 13th....
It got to be the relationship tension. The suicide decision is not the result of seeing career in jeopardy. Aditya has to give the answer!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
It got to be the relationship tension. The suicide decision is not the result of seeing career in jeopardy. Aditya has to give the answer!

Aditya Pancholi is a contraversial person. Earlier he also had some dispute with Kangna Ranawat.
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.