Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It got to be the relationship tension. The suicide decision is not the result of seeing career in jeopardy. Aditya has to give the answer!

Aditya Pancholi is a contraversial person. Earlier he also had some dispute with Kangna Ranawat.

Then thanks to Jiah for bringing such person onto limelight....First kangana then Jiah and might there must be a long list behind him...she has mentioned in her letter also the same thing that he only want party and women.... :evil:
It got to be the relationship tension. The suicide decision is not the result of seeing career in jeopardy. Aditya has to give the answer!

Aditya Pancholi is a contraversial person. Earlier he also had some dispute with Kangna Ranawat.

Then thanks to Jiah for bringing such person onto limelight....First kangana then Jiah and might there must be a long list behind him...she has mentioned in her letter also the same thing that he only want party and women.... :evil:

There are may things hidden, about which we (People) do not have an idea. Now gradually things are coming out. I'm hearing Salman's name too though no details are available right now.

There are may things hidden, about which we (People) do not have an idea. Now gradually things are coming out. I'm hearing Salman's name too though no details are available right now.

Here is the latest. Basing on Jiah's suicide note, Suraj Pancholi has been arrested.

Here is the latest. Basing on Jiah's suicide note, Suraj Pancholi has been arrested.

Either way, the poor girl is no more now and it is really sad that one so young had so much unhappiness that she was driven to end her life ...You dont know where to pin point the blame, her boy friend, the pressures that modern day life puts on youngsters to acheve and succeed or her own sensitive nature ...probably all of it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think it's her boyfriend's fault. Everyone knows that Jiya tried suicide before! So, why he choose to cheat the girl who is so sensitive when it comes to relationship. Boys who cheat girls should find themselves behind the bars.

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
I think it's her boyfriend's fault. Everyone knows that Jiya tried suicide before! So, why he choose to cheat the girl who is so sensitive when it comes to relationship. Boys who cheat girls should find themselves behind the bars.

You cannot invoke law too much in personal relation. Over sensitivity kills but who is to blame. I suggest that boys and girls who are hyper sensitive should be marked on their chest and back with the words- Highly inflammable. Handle with care.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, suni51

You cannot invoke law too much in personal relation. Over sensitivity kills but who is to blame. I suggest that boys and girls who are hyper sensitive should be marked on their chest and back with the words- Highly inflammable. Handle with care.

Even I agree with this if someone is over emotional no one can do anything for it. One has to be mature enough t understand things and act what is better in that situation rather to run away from it like Jia did. :blink:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Every thing will clear in coming days. I think Salman is not involved in this suicide. He may be tried to solve the issue between Jiya and Pancholi.

Every thing will clear in coming days. I think Salman is not involved in this suicide. He may be tried to solve the issue between Jiya and Pancholi.

It was learnt that Salman persuaded Suraj to snap the ties with Jiah.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.