these days travel to school is more dangerous and troublesome. This may cause more tension to children than the class room studies.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/journey-to-school-slideshow/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In a bid to reach the school, Children resort to most unsafe ways of commuting as shown in the link. But the pity is parents are aware of these unsafe practices. I have seen parents personally loading their children in over loaded auto rickshaws. And the traffic police which is supposed to curb these unsafe practices look the other way.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
In a bid to reach the school, Children resort to most unsafe ways of commuting as shown in the link. But the pity is parents are aware of these unsafe practices. I have seen parents personally loading their children in over loaded auto rickshaws. And the traffic police which is supposed to curb these unsafe practices look the other way.

Just watch sitting arrangements of auto rickshaw. I don't it is practice in your state but here it common to add temporary seats at the back of auto. These seats and hanging seats.
these days travel to school is more dangerous and troublesome. This may cause more tension to children than the class room studies.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/journey-to-school-slideshow/

It is a very nice slideshow and an eye opener which shows how tough life is for some but how well they manage inspie of all the adversities...Some children coming to my school from a nearby village have to cross a small stream which gets filled now because of rains and the bridge above it is just a few bamboo trees placed across the stream on the raised banks which tends to get weak with age and often breaks and remains so until someone replaces it, Constant pleas to the area MLA have done nothing to help them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just watch sitting arrangements of auto rickshaw. I don't it is practice in your state but here it common to add temporary seats at the back of auto. These seats and hanging seats.

Yes. i watched the seating arrangement behind auto rickshaws. Its a dangerous arrangement. This practice is not here in AP thankfully .

Yes. i watched the seating arrangement behind auto rickshaws. Its a dangerous arrangement. This practice is not here in AP thankfully .

Parents, traffic police and school administration all aware with it, despite it, it is common here. God care child

Parents, traffic police and school administration all aware with it, despite it, it is common here. God care child

God helps those, who help themselves. Parents, before anybody else should foresee the dangers in such dangerous commuting.
This is really sad to see kids going to school risking themselves but the fact i \s parents should always be vigilante in this case and should ensure the safety of their kids. :)
God bless these children. They are at a risk while travelling to school in crowded rickshaws and trucks. This is a common scene in many localities even in Delhi and NCR.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.