Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Because of this most employee lose their jobs.

In 1850, First telegram was transmitted in India
From 15th July 2013, last telegram service will be stop .

It's inevitable. We have to see the benefits. New technology always brings some disadvantages also.
Its a good thing that atleast now the government has decided to say good bye to telegrams, because no one is using them now.
Its a good thing that atleast now the government has decided to say good bye to telegrams, because no one is using them now.

Its a good decision by the government to avoid spending on an outdated system which is unproductive.
B) India postal department saying good bye to telegram service.
http://www.bhaskar.com/article/NAT-curtain-on-telegram-services-on-july-15-4290771-NOR.html

Bye-Bye telegram...... actually the technology has changed Its takes rs 50 for sending telegram....and sending SMS is cheaper than sending a telegram and is much faster than sending a telegram....

Bye-Bye telegram...... actually the technology has changed Its takes rs 50 for sending telegram....and sending SMS is cheaper than sending a telegram and is much faster than sending a telegram....

True! When technology advances, older unproductive system should be terminated. Sending a SMS takes hardly no time. That is the level of advancement now.

True! When technology advances, older unproductive system should be terminated. Sending a SMS takes hardly no time. That is the level of advancement now.

In coming days land line phones may be outdated. I have PCO but not one come to me do any call know. PCO is also outdated.

In coming days land line phones may be outdated. I have PCO but not one come to me do any call know. PCO is also outdated.

Number of PCOs have drastically come down in the recent years. Mobile phones are now available very cheap. Since everyone makes use of mobile phones, usage of landline too has come down.

Number of PCOs have drastically come down in the recent years. Mobile phones are now available very cheap. Since everyone makes use of mobile phones, usage of landline too has come down.

Its a natural law. Old has to make way to the New

Yes PCO is not outdated as every one has mobile these days so don't use PCOs more. This happens with the times many things get obsolete and are replaced by better technology. :)

I used to work for one of the biggest PCO manufacturing companies of India. The PCO business started going down with advent of mobile. I remember Viki was our distributor in your city. I delt with him up to 2007.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.