Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Cycling is popular as a game here, kids as well as grownups go out cycling for fun and fitness.

Foreigners love cycling and I have seen them riding a cycle even here in India.

This trend of cycling has started in the foreign countries for economizing fuel. Whatever may be the reason, it's good for the individual and the country's economy.

People here keep a cycle in the dicky of their cars to use it whenever they have spare time.

That's quite a good idea. I predict good days for cycling.
Ya its really a very good idea. I too do the same. My office is about 3 kms from my house, so I prefer to walk daily to home in the evenings
Ya its really a very good idea. I too do the same. My office is about 3 kms from my house, so I prefer to walk daily to home in the evenings

Kudos to you. Walking is a much better way that benefits you.

Cycling is popular as a game here, kids as well as grownups go out cycling for fun and fitness.

Foreigners love cycling and I have seen them riding a cycle even here in India.

This trend of cycling has started in the foreign countries for economizing fuel. Whatever may be the reason, it's good for the individual and the country's economy.

People here keep a cycle in the dicky of their cars to use it whenever they have spare time.

That's quite a good idea. I predict good days for cycling.

Cycling certainly has a bright future for different reasons, I can imagine the good old days will be back soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is very good thing I also don't prefer to go by car daily to my office instead I prefer to go by Delhi Metro as that way I walk for at least 1.5 kms a day otherwise I don't get enough time just for walking. :blink:

But younger don't like it. They want speed.

It is not young people who dont like to walk but it is lazy people who dont like.

More than laziness, it is now seen as an issue of prestige! People who walk more than ride a bike or car are seen by others as being more down market! This is my personal experience! :blink:

But to whom some one like to prefer prestige of health.

But younger don't like it. They want speed.

It is not young people who dont like to walk but it is lazy people who dont like.

More than laziness, it is now seen as an issue of prestige! People who walk more than ride a bike or car are seen by others as being more down market! This is my personal experience! :blink:

Everyone who cares for his health would go for walk rather than going for false ego and prestige etc. I love to walk myself as much as possible.

Many people still mind this and do not go for walking. i have several of those.

No one in his right mind would deny physical input for false prestige, however there are some who behave like that but endup either disabled or obese.

No one in his right mind would deny physical input for false prestige, however there are some who behave like that but endup either disabled or obese.

Those who prefer prestige over health, will be soon the victims of all kinds of ailments. Anil Ambani never misses his daily jogging.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.