Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But younger don't like it. They want speed.

It is not young people who dont like to walk but it is lazy people who dont like.

More than laziness, it is now seen as an issue of prestige! People who walk more than ride a bike or car are seen by others as being more down market! This is my personal experience! :blink:

But to whom some one like to prefer prestige of health.

I find it funny that some would avoid bicycle for prestige but use exercise cycle for health.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is not young people who dont like to walk but it is lazy people who dont like.

More than laziness, it is now seen as an issue of prestige! People who walk more than ride a bike or car are seen by others as being more down market! This is my personal experience! :blink:

I find it funny that some would avoid bicycle for prestige but use exercise cycle for health.

I think getting confined to the hospital bed in a corporate hospital may be more prestigious for them.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I think getting confined to the hospital bed in a corporate hospital may be more prestigious for them.

Definitely. Some people find prestige even in diseases like hyper tension, high blood pressure, diabetes. Thse symbols are sign of prosperity and thus 'Raj Rog'. If you maintain normal health, you have no social status. :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Definitely. Some people find prestige even in diseases like hyper tension, high blood pressure, diabetes. Thse symbols are sign of prosperity and thus 'Raj Rog'. If you maintain normal health, you have no social status. :laugh:

More complicated and expensive the disease better the status and prestige of the one suffering from them. After all he can afford to have them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are similar terms in Telugu also. "Racha Kurupu ", which means A Royal Boil. Its nothing but A carbuncle. if a Noble man gets it, it will be known as "Racha Kurupu ", For a commoner its just a Boil on the skin.

yes most of high profile person have exercise cycle. I think government should be banned to use of bikes and other vehicles to going schools.
Thank you said by: suni51

Yes people do think riding bicycle to be below their esteem but that's their fault cycling is the best way of exercising even the posh Gyms too have a bicycle there for people to do that. :blink:

Yes people do think riding bicycle to be below their esteem but that's their fault cycling is the best way of exercising even the posh Gyms too have a bicycle there for people to do that. :blink:

But outdoor cycling is better than indoor cycling.

Exactly outdoor cycling is better that to do it in the gym as one gets the chance of inhaling fresh air. :)

Exactly outdoor cycling is better that to do it in the gym as one gets the chance of inhaling fresh air. :)

Cycling is okay but I am not sure about fresh air unless you are carrying your own oxygen cylinder with you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.