Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But younger don't like it. They want speed.

It is not young people who dont like to walk but it is lazy people who dont like.

More than laziness, it is now seen as an issue of prestige! People who walk more than ride a bike or car are seen by others as being more down market! This is my personal experience! :blink:

But to whom some one like to prefer prestige of health.

I find it funny that some would avoid bicycle for prestige but use exercise cycle for health.

Yes people do think riding bicycle to be below their esteem but that's their fault cycling is the best way of exercising even the posh Gyms too have a bicycle there for people to do that. :blink:

But outdoor cycling is better than indoor cycling.

Exactly outdoor cycling is better that to do it in the gym as one gets the chance of inhaling fresh air. :)

Cycling is okay but I am not sure about fresh air unless you are carrying your own oxygen cylinder with you.

Cycling during early morning hours will ensure fresh air

Yes we should do it in the morning time when we do it as an exercise.

I am lucky in this particular aspect these days as the place I am living is free from dust and pollution and I am having a cycle ride for fun as well.

Every one is not lucky like you. In big cities pollution is a serious problem I am living 2 km away from main city. So here pollution is some less than main city. But it is only for few years.

Even while I am in India, I live in a place with comparatively free from pollution and dust, I shall buy a cycle as soon as I come back home next year.

I do not have a cycle. Mostly I walk, which is as good as or better than cycling.

Walking is also a good exercise one can do it also if don't have a bicycle. :blink:

Walking is good one but you must have one bicycle, so you required to go for any work near by you can use it instead of two wheeler or for wheeler.

That saves fuel, built your muscles and you can bring necessary household items without much problem. And you preserve your atmospheric conditions as well.

Of course cycling has many faceted advantages. Anyhow, i have decided to buy a cycle.

I am trying to convince at least one more to make this thread successful. ;) :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not young people who dont like to walk but it is lazy people who dont like.

More than laziness, it is now seen as an issue of prestige! People who walk more than ride a bike or car are seen by others as being more down market! This is my personal experience! :blink:

I find it funny that some would avoid bicycle for prestige but use exercise cycle for health.

Yes people do think riding bicycle to be below their esteem but that's their fault cycling is the best way of exercising even the posh Gyms too have a bicycle there for people to do that. :blink:

Exactly outdoor cycling is better that to do it in the gym as one gets the chance of inhaling fresh air. :)

Cycling is okay but I am not sure about fresh air unless you are carrying your own oxygen cylinder with you.

I am lucky in this particular aspect these days as the place I am living is free from dust and pollution and I am having a cycle ride for fun as well.

Every one is not lucky like you. In big cities pollution is a serious problem I am living 2 km away from main city. So here pollution is some less than main city. But it is only for few years.

Even while I am in India, I live in a place with comparatively free from pollution and dust, I shall buy a cycle as soon as I come back home next year.

I do not have a cycle. Mostly I walk, which is as good as or better than cycling.

Walking is also a good exercise one can do it also if don't have a bicycle. :blink:

Walking is good one but you must have one bicycle, so you required to go for any work near by you can use it instead of two wheeler or for wheeler.

That saves fuel, built your muscles and you can bring necessary household items without much problem. And you preserve your atmospheric conditions as well.

Of course cycling has many faceted advantages. Anyhow, i have decided to buy a cycle.

I am trying to convince at least one more to make this thread successful. ;) :whistle:

Not now. More than 2 decades ago, I'm convinced that cycling is not the only way to be fit and to economize fuel. Difference is i settled with a cheaper way.

Not now. More than 2 decades ago, I'm convinced that cycling is not the only way to be fit and to economize fuel. Difference is i settled with a cheaper way.

Not you bigbro- I am trying to convince at least one more to purchase a cycle. (You have already decided to do so, haven't you?) :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not you bigbro- I am trying to convince at least one more to purchase a cycle. (You have already decided to do so, haven't you?) :laugh:

Its a good suggestion. More people will be convinced for sure.

Cycling is actually a better exercise compared to walking.

i tried both. I cycled for an year on my friend's cycle. I didn't mark a difference. Then i restarted my brisk walk, I found it to be more rejuvenating than cycling.

i tried both. I cycled for an year on my friend's cycle. I didn't mark a difference. Then i restarted my brisk walk, I found it to be more rejuvenating than cycling.

What difference did you expect on cycling.

That which walking has not given. My earlier knee pain reappeared during my cycling days.

That which walking has not given. My earlier knee pain reappeared during my cycling days.

some people with joint pain cannot walk so easily as they can pedal. One of my neighbors has knee pain and he can't wal but he is comfortable using bicycle.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

some people with joint pain cannot walk so easily as they can pedal. One of my neighbors has knee pain and he can't wal but he is comfortable using bicycle.

It's exactly opposite in my case. Walking suited me well
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.