Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A single statement cannot underplay the whole effort, besides once back in safety of their homes people have right to criticize or praise as per their choice.

But that single statement has the potential to damage the image of your good efforts. Bad travels faster than good.[/quote

Now Raj Nath Singh, BJP President says that in fact, Modi did not make the call claim at all.

It baffles commoners like me. Unable to decide who's right.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
A single statement cannot underplay the whole effort, besides once back in safety of their homes people have right to criticize or praise as per their choice.

But that single statement has the potential to damage the image of your good efforts. Bad travels faster than good.[/quote

Now Raj Nath Singh, BJP President says that in fact, Modi did not make the call claim at all.

We should not take comments of the ruling and opposition parties seriously. Next year is election year. Certain leaders from all parties are experts in making silly and sarcastic comment. These are more of entertainment value.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

We should not take comments of the ruling and opposition parties seriously. Next year is election year. Certain leaders from all parties are experts in making silly and sarcastic comment. These are more of entertainment value.

Ha Ha, yes i take the entertainment part only
I don't see any thing wrong if he is trying to do something for people of his state, Shivsena should instead begin something similar. If every state chief minister rescue people from his own state, it will help the cause.

Victim is Victim. Does not matter from which state they are belongs.

You are right, but a representative of a particular area has more responsibilities for his own area. Others should follow suit in place of criticising anyone. This is the problem in our country, we begin criticizing in place of doing something positive only to come in limelight. It is the height of dirty politics and we are masters of this art even if we failed to clear our high school exam in basic subjects like civics and human values.

But it is against humnity. Modi is dreaming to be PM of India. How it will possible for him?
I don't see any thing wrong if he is trying to do something for people of his state, Shivsena should instead begin something similar. If every state chief minister rescue people from his own state, it will help the cause.

You are right, but a representative of a particular area has more responsibilities for his own area. Others should follow suit in place of criticising anyone. This is the problem in our country, we begin criticizing in place of doing something positive only to come in limelight. It is the height of dirty politics and we are masters of this art even if we failed to clear our high school exam in basic subjects like civics and human values.

But it is against humnity. Modi is dreaming to be PM of India. How it will possible for him?

Charity begins from home, if you cannot be good to your own people back home and talk big elsewhere that is not going to help your cause. So one should do as much as he can do comfortably. Mody is not yet PM so cannot take big responsibility yet but I am sure he will make one good PM if he ever becomes that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Charity begins from home, if you cannot be good to your own people back home and talk big elsewhere that is not going to help your cause. So one should do as much as he can do comfortably. Mody is not yet PM so cannot take big responsibility yet but I am sure he will make one good PM if he ever becomes that.

There is nothing wrong in thinking about the welfare of those who elected him.

There is nothing wrong in thinking about the welfare of those who elected him.

Then let me know about Indian leaders who do not think on those terms. Can they survive if they talk about Bihar while living in Gujarat? Indians do not think beyond persona interests.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The same Shiv sena shouted at the top of its voice once, ‘Maharashtra is for Marathis’. What it could to for Marathis for pilgrims stranded in Kedarnath ? What was branded as a mere ‘regional’ party, Telugu desam party came forward and rescued by airlifting all including Maharastrians from Dehradun to Delhi AP Bhawan and to Hyderabad to Mumbai.
Shivsena hasn’t got any right to talk about Modi’s regionalism.
The same Shiv sena shouted at the top of its voice once, ‘Maharashtra is for Marathis’. What it could to for Marathis for pilgrims stranded in Kedarnath ? What was branded as a mere ‘regional’ party, Telugu desam party came forward and rescued by airlifting all including Maharastrians from Dehradun to Delhi AP Bhawan and to Hyderabad to Mumbai.
Shivsena hasn’t got any right to talk about Modi’s regionalism.

This post looks like a serious case of lack of information on rescue efforts in Uttarakhand. Do you mean to say the state govt of Maharashtra did not even raise a finger to attempt to rescue its own residents. Please do go through all the news links available before making such statements. Agreed Shiv sena might playing up on regionalism more than any other party, but that does not mean you can comment on general lack of apathy in the rescue efforts! And we have already seen the antics of AP politicians in Dehradun airport where they literally started fisticuffs to take credit for doing any work at all!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Mumbai/Maharashtra-sends-choppers-for-rescue-op/Article1-1080509.aspx

http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/Mumbai/1-600-tourists-return-from-Uttarakhand/Article1-1081340.aspx

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/uttarakhand-floods-maharashtra-allocates-rs-10-crore-for-stranded-state-residents/1/284302.html

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Modi is great administrator but not a good leader. He does not possess the right attitude to lead a state / country.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.