Anna hazare has again threatened for agitation on Lok Pal issue. Bujt is the campaign not stale now. Many players have gone to AAm Party camp. Now anna is with new set of players including ex army chief. For Indian people, such campaigns are like movie shows. People are less likely to be attracted to him second time. Even the movie shows do not run for indefinite period.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/anna-hazare-accuses-upa-of-betrayal-on-lokpal-threatens-fresh-stir/404476-3.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anna hazare has again threatened for agitation on Lok Pal issue. Bujt is the campaign not stale now. Many players have gone to AAm Party camp. Now anna is with new set of players including ex army chief. For Indian people, such campaigns are like movie shows. People are less likely to be attracted to him second time. Even the movie shows do not run for indefinite period.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/anna-hazare-accuses-upa-of-betrayal-on-lokpal-threatens-fresh-stir/404476-3.html

I am agreed, Anna will not get any benefit with this campaign.
I feel Anna has full right to make public aware about their rights. Even I can go and protest by such agitations, after all we are living in a democracy that allows us to express our feelings in a peaceful way with in law.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel Anna has full right to make public aware about their rights. Even I can go and protest by such agitations, after all we are living in a democracy that allows us to express our feelings in a peaceful way with in law.

Nobody denies Anna or any one else to agitate. But nobody can compel parliament to frame law in certain manner just by gathering mob. Most of anna team have already left him and some even formed a political party contrary to earlier stand. Now the theme is whether his movement is not stale and meaningless and is there any chance of success.

In India every one have right to protest including Anna.But after last agitations Anna lost confidence of public. Like others the one point agenda of old Anna party is to join politics of vote. Anna will not get enough support of public in this time.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Nobody denies Anna or any one else to agitate. But nobody can compel parliament to frame law in certain manner just by gathering mob. Most of anna team have already left him and some even formed a political party contrary to earlier stand. Now the theme is whether his movement is not stale and meaningless and is there any chance of success.

It's only an awareness program, I do not think anyone can compel governments to change their law. Anna himself got rid of people who wanted to go political way and that speaks volumes about his character. That shows he is not power hungry.

It's only an awareness program, I do not think anyone can compel governments to change their law. Anna himself got rid of people who wanted to go political way and that speaks volumes about his character. That shows he is not power hungry.

I agree that anna changed the men who did not go the way he desired. anna changes his team periodically. Anna needs consider that when he cannot get suitable persons for his own campaign, which is voluntary, how can Prime minister get suitable persons for good governance and removing corruption, when his hands are more tied and he has to bow to the collective will of people reflected in parliamentary elections.

I agree that anna changed the men who did not go the way he desired. anna changes his team periodically. Anna needs consider that when he cannot get suitable persons for his own campaign, which is voluntary, how can Prime minister get suitable persons for good governance and removing corruption, when his hands are more tied and he has to bow to the collective will of people reflected in parliamentary elections.

But there is no harm in trying, both Anna and PM will have to keep trying unless they get suitable and competent persons who can accomplish the purpose of corruption free government that delivers the goods.

Why do you think that Lokpal issue is a stale issue? Why don’t you think Anna’s campaign as a reminder to the people about their rights? How many years it took for Mahatma to convince the people that ‘Freedom’ is their birth right ? I appreciate Anna’s relentless efforts to inject into the minds of the people about their rights . The fact that he’s on with his mission despite losing followers is a shining example of his selflessness.
Why do you think that Lokpal issue is a stale issue? Why don’t you think Anna’s campaign as a reminder to the people about their rights? How many years it took for Mahatma to convince the people that ‘Freedom’ is their birth right ? I appreciate Anna’s relentless efforts to inject into the minds of the people about their rights . The fact that he’s on with his mission despite losing followers is a shining example of his selflessness.

Making people aware of their rights is different from blackmailing parliament by gathering mobs for passing a particular piece of legislation as dictated from Jantar mantar or Ram Lila Ground. Moreover the so called anti corruption forum does not exclude the corrupt elements. Even the teachers involved in mass copying contracts and others similarly placed join the mobs burning candle in day time. In fact, it is the poor who suffer from corruption. The richer people are benefited as they can afford to pay extra for services that otherwise could be bagged by poorer people by being ahead in queue.

Making people aware of their rights is different from blackmailing parliament by gathering mobs for passing a particular piece of legislation as dictated from Jantar mantar or Ram Lila Ground. Moreover the so called anti corruption forum does not exclude the corrupt elements. Even the teachers involved in mass copying contracts and others similarly placed join the mobs burning candle in day time. In fact, it is the poor who suffer from corruption. The richer people are benefited as they can afford to pay extra for services that otherwise could be bagged by poorer people by being ahead in queue.

If fighting for a just cause is black mailing, then Sunderlal Bahuguna is also a black mailer who fought against deforestation relentlessly in his 'Chipko Moment' that forced the parliament frame a law against deforestation..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.