“ I give you 3 minutes . Say whatever you wanna say”, said the interviewer.
Ramesh, the interviewed, nodded his head.
…………………. Tick….. tick……..
“ you have only one minute.” the interviewer.
Ramesh still silent.
“Speak up, no… your time is up. You can go. By the by, why you wasted your time ? You lost an opportunity.”, the officer said while getting up to leave.
Then Ramesh, breaking the silence said, “ You gave me 3 minutes.”
“Yes.”
“That means those 3 minutes are mine. I can do whatever I like to do with my 3 minutes time.”
The officer burst into laughter. Stretched his hand towards Ramesh and said,
“The Job is yours.”
“ The present time has one advantage over every other ---it is our own.” --- Charles C. Colton.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10762]}

Line drawing : rambabu.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
“ I give you 3 minutes . Say whatever you wanna say”, said the interviewer.
Ramesh, the interviewed, nodded his head.
…………………. Tick….. tick……..
“ you have only one minute.” the interviewer.
Ramesh still silent.
“Speak up, no… your time is up. You can go. By the by, why you wasted your time ? You lost an opportunity.”, the officer said while getting up to leave.
Then Ramesh, breaking the silence said, “ You gave me 3 minutes.”
“Yes.”
“That means those 3 minutes are mine. I can do whatever I like to do with my 3 minutes time.”
The officer burst into laughter. Stretched his hand towards Ramesh and said,
“The Job is yours.”
“ The present time has one advantage over every other ---it is our own.” --- Charles C. Colton.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10762]}

Line drawing : rambabu.

Yes time is precious. We can claim only on present.
This is a good joke. The three minutes were for saying something and not for silence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Its to emphasize the worth of present the candidate has chosen this way. Moreover, the interviewer was impressed with the way he got the answer. Here in a campus recruitment for Wipro, a girl was asked, ‘What would you do if you fail to qualify for Wipro?’
Pat replied the girl, ‘ There are many organizations besides Wipro. If Wipro fails to give me a job, its Wipro’s loss.’
The girl was offered the job.
Fearlessness, alacrity and smartness within the periphery of decency are the qualities the interviewer sees. Not that old type of interviews
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.