Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The topic must have started by a guy with narrow vision, it leaves me wide eyed whenever I see women outnumbering men in almost every field of life including technology despite being lesser in actual number. The work places in technical fields are bubbling with qualified women.

Women outnumbering men in technology field in India ? May I request you to come up with stats? I’ll be the first to celebrate.
The topic must have started by a guy with narrow vision, it leaves me wide eyed whenever I see women outnumbering men in almost every field of life including technology despite being lesser in actual number. The work places in technical fields are bubbling with qualified women.

Women outnumbering men in technology field in India ? May I request you to come up with stats? I’ll be the first to celebrate.

Did you read me use word 'India' anywhere, sir?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Did you read me use word 'India' anywhere?

Let's start from India, the future 'Advanced ' country.

Megan Rose Dickey who is a world renowned analyst whom the thread starter has quoted here in such matters has listed few world renowned companies for a comparative study, we cannot keep it limited to India in this particular thread but we can start a separate thread for India related survey/study for sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Megan Rose Dickey who is a world renowned analyst whom the thread starter has quoted here in such matters has listed few world renowned companies for a comparative study, we cannot keep it limited to India in this particular thread but we can start a separate thread for India related survey/study for sure.

I agree with with you. An exclusive thread for India will help.
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.