Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A highly educated man murders his wife because he wanted a son! It makes me think that Biology should be made a compulsory subject at every level of education so that these kind of men understand that the gender of the baby in her womb is not decided by the expectant mother. :huh:

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
A highly educated man murders his wife because he wanted a son! It makes me think that Biology should be made a compulsory subject at every level of education so that these kind of men understand that the gender of the baby in her womb is not decided by the expectant mother. :huh:

In fact, gender is decided by nature- neither by man or woman. This is one aspect. secondly, why should male child be preferred. Why not accept equally boy or girl- whosoever is in lot.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In fact, gender is decided by nature- neither by man or woman. This is one aspect. secondly, why should male child be preferred. Why not accept equally boy or girl- whosoever is in lot.

A lot has been said and even done to raise awareness among people but I am forced to believe that something is terribly wrong with our education system which does provide skills to a person but fail to help him/her break free of the orthodox thinking.

Live in the present :)

That’s the million dollar question plaguing the society since centuries. The foolish superstitious belief that “Aputrasya Gatirnasti”, means only a son will enable the father to get out of the shackles of birth and death cycle is the root of all the evils.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.