These days college students are not satisfied with meager pocket money. They earn extra with part time jobs. Here are the best part time jobs for students.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/best-part-time-jobs-for-college-students-slideshow/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, obsolutely, nowadays pocket money is not sufficient for college students. Even when I was college student, I did the same.
Online work is not bad as now many students have computer so it may be a good option.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, obsolutely, nowadays pocket money is not sufficient for college students. Even when I was college student, I did the same.

It is not necessary that pocket money for all students are not sufficient. I think student should be meet out their needs with pocket money which they get from their parents. If student is from financial section than he/she can do some part time job to meet expense of study.
in abroad during student life many earns money even education cost by doing any part time jobs.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There is no such thing as best or preferred jobs since all jobs give you experience in life.Most students work part time during vacation these days which is very good. My daughter who is studying in Melbourne is working part time too during weekends to earn some pocket money since education is very expensive there and she has taken a education loan...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I suggest that one should seek part time work that is linked to his qualification. For example, a law student should work part time with a lawyer. A commerce student will do well to work part time with an accountancy firm.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I suggest that one should seek part time work that is linked to his qualification. For example, a law student should work part time with a lawyer. A commerce student will do well to work part time with an accountancy firm.

I’m of the opinion, a part time job should serve the dual purpose of adding a few bucks to the pocket and feeding a bit of knowledge to the mind.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Nowadays part time jobs are need for many college students. These are good ideas for needy college students.

Be positive

It may not be always possible and working in a different concern altogether brroadens their experience and will definitely help them gain experience in life. I have advised my children to take up everything that they are interested in rather than limit themselves to their study subjects only...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It may not be always possible and working in a different concern altogether brroadens their experience and will definitely help them gain experience in life. I have advised my children to take up everything that they are interested in rather than limit themselves to their study subjects only...

That is best way to broaden your horizons and expand your knowledge base because once you finish your studies and start working, there is no time to learn any new thing. SO while in student stage, it is the best thing to learn those other things that interest you outside the curriculum. I think it helps one get a better hand on whatever they choose as career.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.