Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He is like Sheila Dixit , another champion at making the most ridiculous statements ....they probably think that an average Indian has no brain because they have elected them...Honestly it is both shameful and scary to have such leaders who are the decision makers and have all the power and resources at their disposal !

It is also a brazen act to make mockery of woes of the common people of India! I don't know when the sons and daughters of Mother India would slap across faces of these shameless politicians for ridiculing their lives!!!

The elected reps get everything for almost free, apparently their canteen provides them a meal for Rs 5 which is subsidied rate.What they dont realise is that even that is paid by the sweat and hard work of Indian citizens , who expect them to perform and make things better for the country ! And they have the audacity to talk like this ! Raj Babbar and Farooq who went one step further saying a meal can be had for Rs 1, must have been floating in a different world altogether while making such insensitive statements !

Yes for them meal is available at 5Rs. But they forget they are paying only 5Rs but balance price is paying by poor Indian public. Most of politicians of of UPA government are insensitive and proudy. The water they are drinking having cost 30Rs in market.

I think these gentlemen who have indulged in this sort of cruel game of poking fun at the poor and their poverty should be locked in a room and be fed on whatever is available for Rs.5 for a month. Or is it Rs.1 as great Farooq Abdullah another parasitical politician has claimed? And upload their human features after a month, that would provide enough fun for all of us!!!!
I am thankful to them that they did not tell us to go sit in front of temples and Gurudwaras where food is available for free and more in quantity and of better quality than compared to whatever is provided by most cheap eating joints for 30-40 Rupees.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.