Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think what the police have done is inhuman,laws are made for protecting people, nt just the VIPs....It is only when something happens to our own children, do we feel the intensity of the grief that the mother is experiencing ! A young teenage boy and what threat did he pose to them that they should shoot him down?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Why-was-he-shot-He-was-no-terrorist/articleshow/21443127.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

I completely agree with you. Such incidents should never be encouraged. A human life is not cheap in anyways.

Definitely not , no matter what the teenager was, wayward or spoit, he needs to be taught a lesson, not killed without mercy, it is barbaric and inhuman to do so....All else, blaming the parents and the youngsters comes later , but his lfe was as precious as anyone elses !

He was not intentionally killed. Police aimed at the wheel and not the boy.

Police warned him to stop.But he didn't. That’s why in a bid to stop him police had to shoot the tyre. It happened otherwise. The offender invited trouble. I support police action.
I think what the police have done is inhuman,laws are made for protecting people, nt just the VIPs....It is only when something happens to our own children, do we feel the intensity of the grief that the mother is experiencing ! A young teenage boy and what threat did he pose to them that they should shoot him down?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Why-was-he-shot-He-was-no-terrorist/articleshow/21443127.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

I completely agree with you. Such incidents should never be encouraged. A human life is not cheap in anyways.

Definitely not , no matter what the teenager was, wayward or spoit, he needs to be taught a lesson, not killed without mercy, it is barbaric and inhuman to do so....All else, blaming the parents and the youngsters comes later , but his lfe was as precious as anyone elses !

He was not intentionally killed. Police aimed at the wheel and not the boy.

Police warned him to stop.But he didn't. That’s why in a bid to stop him police had to shoot the tyre. It happened otherwise. The offender invited trouble. I support police action.

When it does not concern us directly it is easy to support such a cruel action by the police , had it been our own child would we do that ? I doubt it very much...My heart goes out to the poor mother and his family !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha Manohar wrote

[quote]Then the police should be suspendecd since he is not fit to be in service when his aim is so bad, that too when it is a matter of life and death !!The question is would they have done it to say a high level politicain's son or a celebrity doing the same thing ? The problem with our country is that there are two sets of rules - one for the commoner and one for the VIPs...They get away with murder and the commoner gets murdered for the most trivial act of his... [/quote]

Actually I think that from the reports I have read in newspapers, it was not the fault of the police. According to those accounts, just when the police fired warning shots, this person tried a stunt on his bike to infuriate the police and jumped high into the air taking the bullet immediately.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Usha Manohar wrote

[quote]Then the police should be suspendecd since he is not fit to be in service when his aim is so bad, that too when it is a matter of life and death !!The question is would they have done it to say a high level politicain's son or a celebrity doing the same thing ? The problem with our country is that there are two sets of rules - one for the commoner and one for the VIPs...They get away with murder and the commoner gets murdered for the most trivial act of his...

Actually I think that from the reports I have read in newspapers, it was not the fault of the police. According to those accounts, just when the police fired warning shots, this person tried a stunt on his bike to infuriate the police and jumped high into the air taking the bullet immediately.[/quote]

In fact Karan the by who was killed was just a pillion rider and the person doing the stunts was only injjured.I feel that no matter what the boys were doing, they were not committing such a great crime, just being boisterous which had to be dealt in a different manner altogether not shot at....Evn hitting the tyre of a running motor cycle is dangerous, can easily kill a person !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha Manohar wrote

[quote]Then the police should be suspendecd since he is not fit to be in service when his aim is so bad, that too when it is a matter of life and death !!The question is would they have done it to say a high level politicain's son or a celebrity doing the same thing ? The problem with our country is that there are two sets of rules - one for the commoner and one for the VIPs...They get away with murder and the commoner gets murdered for the most trivial act of his...

Actually I think that from the reports I have read in newspapers, it was not the fault of the police. According to those accounts, just when the police fired warning shots, this person tried a stunt on his bike to infuriate the police and jumped high into the air taking the bullet immediately.

In fact Karan the by who was killed was just a pillion rider and the person doing the stunts was only injjured.I feel that no matter what the boys were doing, they were not committing such a great crime, just being boisterous which had to be dealt in a different manner altogether not shot at....Evn hitting the tyre of a running motor cycle is dangerous, can easily kill a person ![/quote]

True, I agree with your views, but still undeniably the fact remains that these stunt bikers were warned fairly well in the beginning and they should have just given up their stunts and gone home, Instead they chose to turn against the police violently.

But whatever the real fact is, why is it that similar types of incidents are increasing in number? What satisfaction do such youths gain by creating a great ruckus at night times, making loud noises and disrupting peace in general? If they have so much energy they cannot wait to let out in them, cannot they put it to a better use where this energy will benefit the country?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Usha Manohar wrote

In fact Karan the by who was killed was just a pillion rider and the person doing the stunts was only injjured.I feel that no matter what the boys were doing, they were not committing such a great crime, just being boisterous which had to be dealt in a different manner altogether not shot at....Evn hitting the tyre of a running motor cycle is dangerous, can easily kill a person !

True, I agree with your views, but still undeniably the fact remains that these stunt bikers were warned fairly well in the beginning and they should have just given up their stunts and gone home, Instead they chose to turn against the police violently.

But whatever the real fact is, why is it that similar types of incidents are increasing in number? What satisfaction do such youths gain by creating a great ruckus at night times, making loud noises and disrupting peace in general? If they have so much energy they cannot wait to let out in them, cannot they put it to a better use where this energy will benefit the country?[/quote]

I agree that some youngsters are becoming wayward and very irresponsible these days ...This is a social issue and the entire society has to take the blame for it, they are the products of a corrupt system.They have no role models excepts the goons, filmstars and celbrities who are of questionable reputation...their minds are still very immature and they follow what is being done by the masses like throwing stones and indulging in cheap stunts which behavior needs to be dealt with differently, not treated and shot down like criminals...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.