Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are right friend...... Netaji the real hero of India without selfishness. He is the epitome of discipline . Let the so called
social workers and RTI activists first seek information about themselves under the RTI act befoire contemplating to seek RTI about scar-less leaders like NETAJI

People are not trying to ask any questions which will sabotage his image but they are only trying to know about his mysterious death. That would no way harm Netaji, the real hero's reputation. This is a long pending demand from many people and organizations who loved and respected netaji who has no parallel of himself.

The question and answer relating to Netaji are very old and repeated time to time. Nothing new can come out. So, such questions under RTI make no sense.

True, the questions on Netaji are very old and relevant ones but we have yet to see the answers coming from government. If they had answered, whatever the truth, there was no need to ask them repeatedly and government was not required to waste its time saying "NO" every time.

One way or the other , i don't think they can answer it now.. They way they are loosing files, how can we expect them to have records so old...

Let me make it clear, this is not case of lost files but unwillingness of our government to provide information on certain grounds. The matter may bring controversies with a friend nation most people believe he was alive well into 80s. see these links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Subhas_Chandra_Bose

http://netajibosemysteryrevealed.org/my-deposition-before-mukherjee-commission/

That's really kool.. So many things are to be known and such a small life for all the mystries...

You certainly can't say that whatever is not suitable for present government is not worth providing information. Government at best can start charging a heavy fee to make it a serious business and compensate for lost time.But they should not stop any one from seeking information as long as it's not out of place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Seeking information is not a crime. The very purpose of RTI is to serve the information seekers on sound grounds. I learned from some of the members in this discussion that a person wanted to seek the information about all the unmarried teachers of a particular state to find an alliance to his daughter. This is certainly abusing the provision of RTI. Such seekers should be refused. And it is the duty of the information seeker to explain in no uncertain terms to the authorities the purpose for which he is seeking the information.
Seeking information is not a crime. The very purpose of RTI is to serve the information seekers on sound grounds. I learned from some of the members in this discussion that a person wanted to seek the information about all the unmarried teachers of a particular state to find an alliance to his daughter. This is certainly abusing the provision of RTI. Such seekers should be refused. And it is the duty of the information seeker to explain in no uncertain terms to the authorities the purpose for which he is seeking the information.

They should categories information, if someone wants persona information he should pay for it according to information required, let us see how many still want to use RTI. Only serious will remain.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They should categories information, if someone wants persona information he should pay for it according to information required, let us see how many still want to use RTI. Only serious will remain.

You are right to that extent. In a country where illiteracy rules the roost very few are aware of the significance of RTI. That is "Only Serious" as you said.

The information supplied is not free. You have to pay Rs. ten with application. If the cost is more, there will be more demand. Most people ask only relevant information which will suit their purpose. But there are many who have ample money to pay for any information. This is their past time as they have money but no other work to do.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The information supplied is not free. You have to pay Rs. ten with application. If the cost is more, there will be more demand. Most people ask only relevant information which will suit their purpose. But there are many who have ample money to pay for any information. This is their past time as they have money but no other work to do.

If I have more money and ready to pay any amount. RTI authorities will give any information ? The purpose of the information should be well within the jurisdiction of the RTI rules. For this RTI should provide a clear cut set of rules where in it should be clearly stated what information one can demand and what not.

If I have more money and ready to pay any amount. RTI authorities will give any information ? The purpose of the information should be well within the jurisdiction of the RTI rules. For this RTI should provide a clear cut set of rules where in it should be clearly stated what information one can demand and what not.

Only prescribed fee is payable and not more or less. Even if you pay fee, information is according to law only. Authorities will not give that information which cannot be given under rules. But asking such information involves waste of time and energy of all.

Now Supreme Court has also remarked that the Information Officers generally do not maintain balance between right to information and right to privacy. What is not of public interest need not be disclosed under RTI.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Erred-in-order-on-RTI-panel-heads-SC-says/articleshow/22272853.cms

Now Supreme Court has also remarked that the Information Officers generally do not maintain balance between right to information and right to privacy. What is not of public interest need not be disclosed under RTI.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Erred-in-order-on-RTI-panel-heads-SC-says/articleshow/22272853.cms

Though late. supreme court has specified the qualifications of a CIC. It's hoped that henceforth, persons with wide knowledge and experience in law would be appointed to information commissions at the Centre and the states.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.