Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Learning a language in the formative years is a lot easier and logical because the brain is receptive and uncluttered with the burden of advancing years and I read somewhere decades back that John Stuart Mill picked up quite a few languages at an age of a single digit!!!
If you learn a new language in childhood, there is alteration in brain development. Read more:

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/learning-new-language-during-childhood-alters-brain-development/1162310/

In fact this is one of the reasons why Chinese and Indian children do better at school than Western children in America and UK....They learn two or more languages since their birth and infancy and it does stimulate the brain...

I agree, my kid, 2 years four months is doing great in Australia with English, Hindi and few Punjabi words with equal command.

Thats really nice ! :) , I see that most Indian kids do well in studies when the parents are educated and give the right kind of atmosphere to their children at home...

That's right, schooling begins at 5 here, even play schools at 3 but he is going to different play groups and learning centers run by Australian group for free of cost with such wonderful facilities which will shook our five star schools. They teach wonderfully well, children are not many in any given center due to big numbers of such centers and very few children here in Australia but they provide one trainer for every 2 kids. All other facilities including toys, books, drawing sheets, colors etc etc and refreshment included. I love the way children are raised and treated here. The best part is every thing is on the house+ they pay children in cash up to five years and later for education and health. Children are free to learn any languages of their choice besides English in these centers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.