Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hats Off..!! to Abdul Mallik. Really it should be appreciated. Teachers are dedicated to work for the beneficial of student's life. They are the second parent of every children. Teacher's are building the future generation.

All teachers are not as ideal as Abdul Mallik. Despite the hardships, he always reached school in time. This is how the teachers are supposed to set an example.

Ofcourse,all teachers are not ideal as abdul mallik. I agree,like other professions, teaching field also has perfect and delinquent persons. The students and society has to note the ideal persons and not the false one.
I had seen this report on NDTV, he is from kerala, he swims to school in order to avoid ten kms through roads, he is exemplary and nice to know there are teachers who are dedicated to the students. I could only home he should feel safe while swimming across the rainy seasons when the river rises.

http://mohanmekap.com/

That student should give proper value of such teacher. This a great sacrifice.

It is up to the students now to make his sacrifice count by scoring good marks in the exams. This will be the best gurudakshina for such a teacher.

It is up to the students now to make his sacrifice count by scoring good marks in the exams. This will be the best gurudakshina for such a teacher.

That's the befitting way to make the Guru feel proud.

That's the befitting way to make the Guru feel proud.

I am sure such a teacher will also similarly expect that kind of a return as well. This is really an inspiring stuff.
Wish we had more of such people in every sphere of life, especially the political class. Kudos to Abdul Mallick. God bless souls like you.
Sometimes, I think is not a bit exaggeration of facts, I had seen this report on NDTV, the teacher, is employed and he has to reach to school, if by road then he has to drive for ten kilometers and if he crossed the river the entire travel will be reduced, so he is doing duty, not to demonize his dedication but he has to reach to school, it is his job to do, and he has chosen to swim across the river, instead of driving for ten kilometers daily.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Sometimes, I think is not a bit exaggeration of facts, I had seen this report on NDTV, the teacher, is employed and he has to reach to school, if by road then he has to drive for ten kilometers and if he crossed the river the entire travel will be reduced, so he is doing duty, not to demonize his dedication but he has to reach to school, it is his job to do, and he has chosen to swim across the river, instead of driving for ten kilometers daily.

But how many teachers are there who do their assigned jobs ? Choosing a fast way to reach his destination knowing fully well its risky itself is a yardstick to measure his dedication.

True Mohan! Lately, we have all fallen into the tendency of putting those on pedestals who do their job with dedication, something which they are morally obliged to do in the first place. While it is good that we appreciate good work but too much of it will only corrupt those people who may start thinking that they are doing something that none of the others do. I agree with you that this particular teacher is only doing so as it suits his convenience, also please note that I am not trying to demean him for doing his job!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.