The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we leave the blame game part out of recent communal riots in UP or anywhere else there are obvious reasons which most people who have not encountered the naked truth behind such riots. Since the place is only 35 km from my residence in India and I have witnessed many such riots in past in my own city, politician could well be part of the lot of beneficiary but the main reason is a big imbalance of population ratio which is increasing at alarming speed. Let's face the fact that we are going to see worst kind of results in the future.

yes it is right, when couple of one religion believed in we two and our two and couple of other religion believes in we five and and our fifty, than what can some one do.

And then add the ones coming unchecked from across the borders to add to the problems.

Once they came here our politicians help them to be Indian citizen, only for vote.

No amount of debate is going to to help in this matter. The present system of politics encourages all kind of corrupt activities openly. And to top it all we are doing nothing to keep these politicians out.

It is not easy to say good bye to these politicians. Political parties like candidates who can win, how they don't care. Voter what can do in this situation.

Anil this is only we' who can drive them out if only 'we' try to do it collectively.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If we leave the blame game part out of recent communal riots in UP or anywhere else there are obvious reasons which most people who have not encountered the naked truth behind such riots. Since the place is only 35 km from my residence in India and I have witnessed many such riots in past in my own city, politician could well be part of the lot of beneficiary but the main reason is a big imbalance of population ratio which is increasing at alarming speed. Let's face the fact that we are going to see worst kind of results in the future.

yes it is right, when couple of one religion believed in we two and our two and couple of other religion believes in we five and and our fifty, than what can some one do.

And then add the ones coming unchecked from across the borders to add to the problems.

Once they came here our politicians help them to be Indian citizen, only for vote.

No amount of debate is going to to help in this matter. The present system of politics encourages all kind of corrupt activities openly. And to top it all we are doing nothing to keep these politicians out.

It is not easy to say good bye to these politicians. Political parties like candidates who can win, how they don't care. Voter what can do in this situation.

Anil this is only we' who can drive them out if only 'we' try to do it collectively.
It is unfortunate, should be condemned, highest court of India has issue show cause notices to state and the center, this mean, both have responsibility to control it, as for the first time after 1992, army was called into this district of UP, this shows the graveness of situation.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The situation in UP is normal now, therefore more discussion on this topic would not be appropriate. Thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.