The topic is locked.
:) Tomorrow is special day for my city. CM of Rajasthan will keep the foundation stone of medical collage. On this occasion my city is decorated with lights like Deepawali. For this collage one Industrialist donate 215 crore rupees.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) Tomorrow is special day for my city. CM of Rajasthan will keep the foundation stone of medical collage. On this occasion my city is decorated with lights like Deepawali. For this collage one Industrialist donate 215 crore rupees.

Congratulations for the new medical college that will solve health problems and train more doctors in your area.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The coming up of an educational institution especially medical education is a good thing. Congratulations to your government and to you. Above all to the donor for his philanthropic deed Yes, the occasion demands certainly a celebration.
Congratulation anil, this a great news for the people of Rajasthan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The coming up of an educational institution especially medical education is a good thing. Congratulations to your government and to you. Above all to the donor for his philanthropic deed Yes, the occasion demands certainly a celebration.

It is dream of donor. Last government refuse for it. nearby medical collage from my city is 250KM. With this medical collage not only people of my city get benefit but people of adjoining state also get benefit of this medical collage. Student can do MBBS only in 11250 Rs. Now donor wants to open agriculture University. He offer to spend 200 crore rs.

It is dream of donor. Last government refuse for it. nearby medical collage from my city is 250KM. With this medical collage not only people of my city get benefit but people of adjoining state also get benefit of this medical collage. Student can do MBBS only in 11250 Rs. Now donor wants to open agriculture University. He offer to spend 200 crore rs.

Hats off to the donor. It's due to such good Samaritans, this world is still surviving.

Hats off to the donor. It's due to such good Samaritans, this world is still surviving.

This donor have more dreams for our area. Farmers of this area is facing problem of water for irrigation but lot of water every year flow to Pakistan know he wants to bring this water from Punjab to here.

This donor have more dreams for our area. Farmers of this area is facing problem of water for irrigation but lot of water every year flow to Pakistan know he wants to bring this water from Punjab to here.

I hope his plans work for your area and i also hope you people enjoyed the day with much fanfare. Thanks to you Anil for informative thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.