Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
woman blamed on minister of Rajasthan for her sex abuse.
http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-JAI-babulal-nagar-threaten-woman-4379171-PHO.html?seq=3&HT1

I dint follow what was written in the article but I am guessing that it is the same case that is being shown on TV, a mention was made that the concerned minister has resigned from the ministry ..

This article in Hindi so did not follow it. Yes minister resigned and may be arrested. It may surprise you that 1/3 minister of this government were resigned because they are involve in crimes. I think you know about Bhanwari Devi scam.

This is nothing. 2/3 of ministers and more number of IAS officers are behind the bars in AP. And a few relatives of ministers' relations are already charge sheeted by the CBI for different offfences. Hey, Ram !!!

I think if we could only catch them almost 2/3 of political bigwigs and powerful people would be behind the bars for sexual harassment. And this does not apply to male only, even women are taking advantage but when caught red handed blame men for the same as rape or trying for harassment. There are thousands of such examples.

That's why the SC has made a law that women who falsely implicate the men should also be tried equally harshly. Now only the technicalities that I don't know is if the law is made or has only been announced.
woman blamed on minister of Rajasthan for her sex abuse.
http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-JAI-babulal-nagar-threaten-woman-4379171-PHO.html?seq=3&HT1

I dint follow what was written in the article but I am guessing that it is the same case that is being shown on TV, a mention was made that the concerned minister has resigned from the ministry ..

This article in Hindi so did not follow it. Yes minister resigned and may be arrested. It may surprise you that 1/3 minister of this government were resigned because they are involve in crimes. I think you know about Bhanwari Devi scam.

This is nothing. 2/3 of ministers and more number of IAS officers are behind the bars in AP. And a few relatives of ministers' relations are already charge sheeted by the CBI for different offfences. Hey, Ram !!!

I think if we could only catch them almost 2/3 of political bigwigs and powerful people would be behind the bars for sexual harassment. And this does not apply to male only, even women are taking advantage but when caught red handed blame men for the same as rape or trying for harassment. There are thousands of such examples.

Very recently it happened in Vijayawada in AP. A woman due to property disputes, nursed a grudge on her opponent who won the case, torn her blouse, and cried foul. Police on investigation, found that the man was innocent. She was arrested. Such cases are though rare, yes they are happening.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.