The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) Rhey Na Rhey Ham Mahka Karengey Bankey Kali Bankey Fiza Bangey Bahar Main

Happy birthday to unexampled last long Lata Tai :) :)

I wish the Melody Queen Lata Mangeshkar a long, helathy and happy life who is a treasure of our nation!

Irrespective of the region, Lata mesmerized the entire nation with her lilting melodies. Bade Ghulam ali khan , the doyen of Hindustani music, described her as the incarnation of goddess Saraswati.

Most of us know her as a popular singer. But she is also occasional music composer as well.

Lata's hand in music composition will be there always though not officially. Her brother Hridyanath Mangeshkar composed music to many films with her help. Lata composed music for the first time for a Marathi film Ram Ram Pavhane. Later she composed for 4 other Marathi films.

I wish the Melody Queen Lata Mangeshkar a long, helathy and happy life who is a treasure of our nation!

Irrespective of the region, Lata mesmerized the entire nation with her lilting melodies. Bade Ghulam ali khan , the doyen of Hindustani music, described her as the incarnation of goddess Saraswati.

Most of us know her as a popular singer. But she is also occasional music composer as well.

Lata's hand in music composition will be there always though not officially. Her brother Hridyanath Mangeshkar composed music to many films with her help.

Lataji started composing music for the film RamRam Pavahana, a Marathi film in the year 1955.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Lata's hand in music composition will be there always though not officially. Her brother Hridyanath Mangeshkar composed music to many films with her help. Lata composed music for the first time for a Marathi film Ram Ram Pavhane. Later she composed for 4 other Marathi films.

It is not hard job to compose music for Lata. But she prefer to focus of singing.
I missed this thread. I want to wish Belated Happy Birthday to lata Ji..

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Happy birthday lataji.
This month is a great month. Many great personalities took birth this month.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think we can now lock this thread up! Thank you everyone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.