Skin is the largest organ in our body. It is necessary to look after this. Nature gives best remedies for treatment of skin.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/12-ingredients-you-can-trust-for-your-skin-064241823.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nature is the best beautifier of everything including our bodies. Most of these ingredients mentioned in the article are easily available, are cheap and have been proven for centuries. Except for teat tree oil, apple cider vinegar etc. which are expensive and not easily available, the other ingredients are usually stocked in our kitchens, so we should make use them of frequently instead of cosmetic preparations!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Since centuries, Indian traditional therapies like Ayurveda and Nature cure were advocating to go natural not only for healthy skin for healthy body in totality. They are non- invasive and sans side effects.
Nature is the best beautifier of everything including our bodies. Most of these ingredients mentioned in the article are easily available, are cheap and have been proven for centuries. Except for teat tree oil, apple cider vinegar etc. which are expensive and not easily available, the other ingredients are usually stocked in our kitchens, so we should make use them of frequently instead of cosmetic preparations!

Tea tree oil is an ingredient in the hair oil that I'm using. Many ingredients are already in the medicines for skin treatment or care.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, shadow

Tea tree oil is an ingredient in the hair oil that I'm using. Many ingredients are already in the medicines for skin treatment or care.

Which oil do you use? you can answer that if you do not mind such a question, of course? Because Tea tree oil is really good but I do not know any preparation which contains this oil!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: shadow
Absolutely ! I agree that natural products are the best for a healthy glowing skin or for that matter eyes,hair - everything ! Eating a healthy , wholesome diet and drinking plenty of water and using yogurt,eggs ,neem oil, cucumber,amla ,hibiscus which are all easily available does wonders for your skin and hair.the only criteria is being consistent ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I found that use of Ole Vera in different ways, right from eating it to use as local application on any part of the body brings wonderful results. It can help blood pressure to diabetes and skin to hair.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What I found that use of Ole Vera in different ways, right from eating it to use as local application on any part of the body brings wonderful results. It can help blood pressure to diabetes and skin to hair.

Aloe vera is a multifunctional plant which grows everywhere. It can be used in many ways. It can be grown as a potted plant.

Aloe vera is a multifunctional plant which grows everywhere. It can be used in many ways. It can be grown as a potted plant.

I have 20+ big pots, all filled with Aloe Vera plants which we both use for massage purpose from tip to toe. A very healthy way of keepin our skin and hair shiny and glowing. The plant is blessed to grow fast and thick.

I have 20+ big pots, all filled with Aloe Vera plants which we both use for massage purpose from tip to toe. A very healthy way of keepin our skin and hair shiny and glowing. The plant is blessed to grow fast and thick.

Added advantage is, it doesn't need much care. My wife, 10 minutes before she goes for a shower , breaks a piece of the plant and rubs the Jelly on her face. Retains for 10 minutes. Then washes off. She never used a market fancy labelled face cream.

Added advantage is, it doesn't need much care. My wife, 10 minutes before she goes for a shower , breaks a piece of the plant and rubs the Jelly on her face. Retains for 10 minutes. Then washes off. She never used a market fancy labelled face cream.

Ask her to use it on her scalp as well, chances are her hair will remain gowing, thick, fall free and even black for long time. hair may even turn black in some cases.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.