Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that they should be barred for life instead of six years...Does it mean that they can start afresh after six years and get involved in other scams ? It sends out a very wrong message to the scamsters..

Six years exile is a big time. There has to be a limit for everything in every law. Is there life imprisonment for every offence? Similarly, nobody will be barred for life. .

There should be no limit in punishment for people who cheat people of this country and play with the system because they were entrusted with power to handle money. They should be treated as criminals against nation and hanged in public. They are selling this country for personal benefit. 6 years bar is, as we suspend government employees to come back and start looting allover again.

I support changing law to enhance punishment and even introduce flogging as suggested by a member. But law is to be changed by parliamentarians only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: shadow
I feel that they should be barred for life instead of six years...Does it mean that they can start afresh after six years and get involved in other scams ? It sends out a very wrong message to the scamsters..

Six years exile is a big time. There has to be a limit for everything in every law. Is there life imprisonment for every offence? Similarly, nobody will be barred for life. .

There should be no limit in punishment for people who cheat people of this country and play with the system because they were entrusted with power to handle money. They should be treated as criminals against nation and hanged in public. They are selling this country for personal benefit. 6 years bar is, as we suspend government employees to come back and start looting allover again.

I support changing law to enhance punishment and even introduce flogging as suggested by a member. But law is to be changed by parliamentarians only.

True, that is why people have decided to change the whole parliament to show them their true colors. Ultimately it is public who makes the rules even if it does indirectly. Mps are mere mediators whom we send as our representatives. We are the rulers ultimately.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
Hard to change rules in case parliamentarians are involved. They will not make a law against them in no case.

True, that is why people have decided to change the whole parliament to show them their true colors. Ultimately it is public who makes the rules even if it does indirectly. Mps are mere mediators whom we send as our representatives. We are the rulers ultimately.

I agree. I don't know when people decided to change the whole parliament. In fact parliament is periodically changed. Next change is in 2014. Parliament always represents people. The MPs whoever they are have human instincts like others and act accordingly. Moreover, the representatives are what people are. Only honest and clean will elect honest and selfless MPs.

I agree. I don't know when people decided to change the whole parliament. In fact parliament is periodically changed. Next change is in 2014. Parliament always represents people. The MPs whoever they are have human instincts like others and act accordingly. Moreover, the representatives are what people are. Only honest and clean will elect honest and selfless MPs.

In that case we shall have to accept that all people of India are dishonest, which would be little too much to believe.

In that case we shall have to accept that all people of India are dishonest, which would be little too much to believe.

Though unbelievable, its a fact. Dishonesty has become a way of life not only here, but everywhere. But that's the only way to survive in the present day conditions. An honest man will be an odd man out amidst dishonest.

Though unbelievable, its a fact. Dishonesty has become a way of life not only here, but everywhere. But that's the only way to survive in the present day conditions. An honest man will be an odd man out amidst dishonest.

In that case, I don't mind being called an old fashioned, old man who does not want to be called dishonest at any cost. Honesty is not my policy but my religion. Thanks to Satyakam, the movie I watched in my childhood. And my father who never compromised with dishonesty.

In that case, I don't mind being called an old fashioned, old man who does not want to be called dishonest at any cost. Honesty is not my policy but my religion. Thanks to Satyakam, the movie I watched in my childhood. And my father who never compromised with dishonesty.

I also saw Satyakaam in my childhood. Honesty may be impractical but one who is honest by character and nature cannot compromise even if he is a loser. If you make honesty a habit, you live better and peaceful life. You may not get immediate illicit gains but will be compensated in many ways.

I firmly belive that you gwt what you give, normally with interest ! So, if you have been honest in your dealings you will be rewarded accordingly and when you have been dishonest you are bound to reap as you have sown.Lalu may cry and say he is a god man at heart and others were responsible blah blah but the fact of the matter is that he did wrong and why not face the consequences and ask his party men to shut up instead of making matters worse by saying things like Lalu is a secularist and pro poor and now Bihar will have no one....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I firmly belive that you gwt what you give, normally with interest ! So, if you have been honest in your dealings you will be rewarded accordingly and when you have been dishonest you are bound to reap as you have sown.Lalu may cry and say he is a god man at heart and others were responsible blah blah but the fact of the matter is that he did wrong and why not face the consequences and ask his party men to shut up instead of making matters worse by saying things like Lalu is a secularist and pro poor and now Bihar will have no one....

Lalu Yadav is convicted and he is in jail. This is end of matter as far as we are concerned. Lalu yadav and his supporters are not going to follow our advice. They will do what they feel right. It is for people to take appropriate action while voting.

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.