Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I firmly belive that you gwt what you give, normally with interest ! So, if you have been honest in your dealings you will be rewarded accordingly and when you have been dishonest you are bound to reap as you have sown.Lalu may cry and say he is a god man at heart and others were responsible blah blah but the fact of the matter is that he did wrong and why not face the consequences and ask his party men to shut up instead of making matters worse by saying things like Lalu is a secularist and pro poor and now Bihar will have no one....

Lalu Yadav is convicted and he is in jail. This is end of matter as far as we are concerned. Lalu yadav and his supporters are not going to follow our advice. They will do what they feel right. It is for people to take appropriate action while voting.

Lalu Yadav is convicted and he is in jail temporarily and all of us know it that he is pleading not guilty. This is very much obvious that he will soon be bailed out and a way found out to bring him back to main stage soon. I am not sure if any politician in this country will ever have to stay his full conviction term in jail.

If the corrupt are smarter and more effective than the 'honest' and 'clean', who is at fault?
Only Lord can save this country, though in democracy, nothing matters except people's vote, in India only 30 percentages support needed to come to power.

Where is lord ? Let me tell you,even lord is also helplessly struggling in the pockets of the corrupt.

I am not sure if it is joke or real story but one of the Russian engineers took back home an idol of RAM, when inquired at airport he said 'If a big country like India can do RAM BHAROSE, I am a very small thing, he will do some good for me also"

Good Joke, at present it is not looking easy that Lalu Prasad will be bailed in coming days. One more charge sheet submitted before court against Lalu Prasad.
I firmly belive that you gwt what you give, normally with interest ! So, if you have been honest in your dealings you will be rewarded accordingly and when you have been dishonest you are bound to reap as you have sown.Lalu may cry and say he is a god man at heart and others were responsible blah blah but the fact of the matter is that he did wrong and why not face the consequences and ask his party men to shut up instead of making matters worse by saying things like Lalu is a secularist and pro poor and now Bihar will have no one....

Lalu Yadav is convicted and he is in jail. This is end of matter as far as we are concerned. Lalu yadav and his supporters are not going to follow our advice. They will do what they feel right. It is for people to take appropriate action while voting.

Lalu Yadav is convicted and he is in jail temporarily and all of us know it that he is pleading not guilty. This is very much obvious that he will soon be bailed out and a way found out to bring him back to main stage soon. I am not sure if any politician in this country will ever have to stay his full conviction term in jail.

If the corrupt are smarter and more effective than the 'honest' and 'clean', who is at fault?
Only Lord can save this country, though in democracy, nothing matters except people's vote, in India only 30 percentages support needed to come to power.

Where is lord ? Let me tell you,even lord is also helplessly struggling in the pockets of the corrupt.

I am not sure if it is joke or real story but one of the Russian engineers took back home an idol of RAM, when inquired at airport he said 'If a big country like India can do RAM BHAROSE, I am a very small thing, he will do some good for me also"

A solid real story. Looting of Hundis by the goons in the rolls of politicians is being witnessed helplessly by the omnipotent. It's a daily occurrence in all the temples of this state.

Good Joke, at present it is not looking easy that Lalu Prasad will be bailed in coming days. One more charge sheet submitted before court against Lalu Prasad.
three more chargesheets to follow, in toto five charge sheets and it seems Lalu had to fought a long drawn political as well as legal battle to come out of this mess.

http://mohanmekap.com/

three more chargesheets to follow, in toto five charge sheets and it seems Lalu had to fought a long drawn political as well as legal battle to come out of this mess.

Yes it is right, it is surprising that sympathy of some politicians is with Lalu Prasad. He is repeater, court sentence on the basis of some sound evidances. Indeed in India it is not possible to punished high profile peoples in minor cases.

You never know the expertise level of skills of our politicians when something like this happens. Did you ever think that people like Raja, Kalmadi, Shrinivasan would be back and enjoying their lives in open?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You never know the expertise level of skills of our politicians when something like this happens. Did you ever think that people like Raja, Kalmadi, Shrinivasan would be back and enjoying their lives in open?

Don't underestimate a criminal's intelligence. Its much sharper than our dumb law makers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.