Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hothey se Chulo tum Mera geet Amar kardo

Today is first death anniversary of gazal singer Jagjit Singh.

Jagjit Singh spend his child hood in my city Sriganganagar. :(

My most favorite singer in any form of singing, I don't want to believe he is no more with us.

Yes he is with us because his songs are last long.

He is perhaps the only singer whom I hear while working on laptop doing light jobs.

I agreed listening light during work increase concentration. Jagjit singh's voice is much soft and silky.

Listen, Vo Kagaj Ki Kasti Nadi Ka Kinara

There is hardly any song/Gazhel sung by him I would dislike, my favorites are
Who Jo Hum Mein Tum mein Qarar Tha,
Dhuan Utha Tha Deewane Ke,
Mein aap apni talaash mein hoon

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And who would forget
hosh walon ko khabar kya...
Indian music will remain incomplete without the mention of Jagjit Singh.

Jagjit singh won the hearts of every Ghazal loving person with his mellifluous and with his smooth satin like voice. Though he's not amidst us today, his ghazals will live with us forever.

I would say, he made people love ghazals. I am one of those people. I was never interested in this form of singing until I heard this great man. And now that is the only thing I love to hear on a priority basis.

My most favorite singer in any form of singing, I don't want to believe he is no more with us.

He is perhaps the only singer whom I hear while working on laptop doing light jobs.

I agreed listening light during work increase concentration. Jagjit singh's voice is much soft and silky.

These are may be latest one, for last 16 year I didn't listen any song or gazhel of Jagjit singh,

Oh good that you mentioned these. I wasn't just able to recall these lines "Mein aap apni talaash mein hoon". Now that I know, I can download it.
Jagjit singh, a greatest ghazal king.
He was evergreen forever.
My all time favourite Ghazals are :

Tum ko dekha tho
Hathon se choo lo tum

Be positive
Jagjit singh, a greatest ghazal king.
He was evergreen forever.
My all time favourite Ghazals are :

Tum ko dekha tho
Hathon se choo lo tum

Yes it is beautiful one listen some time
Tum itna jo muskra rahey ho kya gam jisko chupa rahey ho.
Chitti na koi sandesh from Dushman is one of my favorite of this versatile singer, his tone depicts the depth of mystery.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Chitti na koi sandesh from Dushman is one of my favorite of this versatile singer, his tone depicts the depth of mystery.

Also, his Hoshwalon ko khabar kya,....from Sarfarosh was the best, one of my favorites!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Also, his Hoshwalon ko khabar kya,....from Sarfarosh was the best, one of my favorites!
yh, it was beautifully sang by this legend. This song is pictured on Naseerudin and a wonderful slow melodious song which soothes ears and can bring sleep even amidst sounds.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have also mentioned this song in one of my previous responses. This is a great gazhal. I love it so much that I once heard it around 21 times on the trot when working on my laptop. That is just superb and one of his masterpieces.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.