Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chitti na koi sandesh from Dushman is one of my favorite of this versatile singer, his tone depicts the depth of mystery.

Jagjit singh sung this song to pay homage to his son Vivek. Beautiful song.
Chitti na koi sandesh from Dushman is one of my favorite of this versatile singer, his tone depicts the depth of mystery.

What do you say?? :ohmy: You mean, did he son.... pass away... even before him :( ?? Oh my god. I didn't know this and am totally shocked to hear this. Yes, it is indeed a beautiful song. And now that I know who it is addressed to I will listen to it once again.

What do you say?? :ohmy: You mean, did he son.... pass away... even before him :( ?? Oh my god. I didn't know this and am totally shocked to hear this. Yes, it is indeed a beautiful song. And now that I know who it is addressed to I will listen to it once again.

Yes his son died very young in an accident and after that problems started between him and his wife Chitra! It is a beautiful song!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes his son died very young in an accident and after that problems started between him and his wife Chitra! It is a beautiful song!

It is so sad ....Chitra and Jagjit made a lovely couple and sang some great songs together but their only sons death made Chitra very depressed apparently...Life can be very difficult and unfair at times :(

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is so sad ....Chitra and Jagjit made a lovely couple and sang some great songs together but their only sons death made Chotra very depressed apparently...Life can be very difficult and unfair at times :(

True...we can only imagine the pain of such couples who lose their only child at a young age! :blink:

It is so sad ....Chitra and Jagjit made a lovely couple and sang some great songs together but their only sons death made Chitra very depressed apparently...Life can be very difficult and unfair at times :(

True...we can only imagine the pain of such couples who lose their only child at a young age! :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What do you say?? :ohmy: You umean, did he son.... pass away... even before him :( ?? Oh my god. I didn't know this and am totally shocked to hear this. Yes, it is indeed a beautiful song. And now that I know who it is addressed to I will listen to it once again.

Jagjit Singh and Chitra had two child one is son Vivek and other is daughter which is from first marriage of Chitra. unfortunately she also commited suiside. She was married.

What do you say?? :ohmy: You umean, did he son.... pass away... even before him :( ?? Oh my god. I didn't know this and am totally shocked to hear this. Yes, it is indeed a beautiful song. And now that I know who it is addressed to I will listen to it once again.

Jagjit Singh and Chitra had two child one is son Vivek and other is daughter which is from first marriage of Chitra. unfortunately she also commited suiside. She was married.

Oh My, that is so unfortunate! No wonder Chitra was unable to cope with the death of her son! :(

terribly sad life for this great singer, he could have lived for more years beyond 70, perhaps the sadness brought him to death, still he is live in his beautiful songs.

http://mohanmekap.com/

terribly sad life for this great singer, he could have lived for more years beyond 70, perhaps the sadness brought him to death, still he is live in his beautiful songs.

Its only when your personal life is smooth, your career blooms. And poor Jagjit has become a victim of personal life turbulence.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.