Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
terribly sad life for this great singer, he could have lived for more years beyond 70, perhaps the sadness brought him to death, still he is live in his beautiful songs.

Rightly said, artists are perhaps a little more touchy otherwise who doesn't face problems in his life. These are parts of the life which we have to face. Life goes on even if one of our dear ones departs, timely or before time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

terribly sad life for this great singer, he could have lived for more years beyond 70, perhaps the sadness brought him to death, still he is live in his beautiful songs.

Rightly said, artists are perhaps a little more touchy otherwise who doesn't face problems in his life. These are parts of the life which we have to face. Life goes on even if one of our dear ones departs, timely or before time.

Any person associated with any form of art is sensitive. Any small deviation will disturb their mental and emotional balance.

Any person associated with any form of art is sensitive. Any small deviation will disturb their mental and emotional balance.
A strong family life could have extend the career of both Jagjit Singh and Rajesh Khanna, both died on the same age, and due to family turbulence their live to life desire slowly diminished.

http://mohanmekap.com/

A strong family life could have extend the career of both Jagjit Singh and Rajesh Khanna, both died on the same age, and due to family turbulence their live to life desire slowly diminished.

Domestic conditions do play a vital role in anybody's life. Happy families are the breeding grounds for successful people who can enjoy a happy successful life all along their life.
Chitti na koi sandesh from Dushman is one of my favorite of this versatile singer, his tone depicts the depth of mystery.

Jagjit singh sung this song to pay homage to his son Vivek. Beautiful song.

What do you say?? :ohmy: You umean, did he son.... pass away... even before him :( ?? Oh my god. I didn't know this and am totally shocked to hear this. Yes, it is indeed a beautiful song. And now that I know who it is addressed to I will listen to it once again.

Yes his son died very young in an accident and after that problems started between him and his wife Chitra! It is a beautiful song!

It is so sad ....Chitra and Jagjit made a lovely couple and sang some great songs together but their only sons death made Chitra very depressed apparently...Life can be very difficult and unfair at times :(

Jagjit Singh and Chitra had two child one is son Vivek and other is daughter which is from first marriage of Chitra. unfortunately she also commited suiside. She was married.

Oh My, that is so unfortunate! No wonder Chitra was unable to cope with the death of her son! :(

Yes after these casualties she quit singing. Know chide of her daughter is only hope for her.
Chitti na koi sandesh from Dushman is one of my favorite of this versatile singer, his tone depicts the depth of mystery.

Jagjit singh sung this song to pay homage to his son Vivek. Beautiful song.

What do you say?? :ohmy: You umean, did he son.... pass away... even before him :( ?? Oh my god. I didn't know this and am totally shocked to hear this. Yes, it is indeed a beautiful song. And now that I know who it is addressed to I will listen to it once again.

Yes his son died very young in an accident and after that problems started between him and his wife Chitra! It is a beautiful song!

It is so sad ....Chitra and Jagjit made a lovely couple and sang some great songs together but their only sons death made Chitra very depressed apparently...Life can be very difficult and unfair at times :(

Jagjit Singh and Chitra had two child one is son Vivek and other is daughter which is from first marriage of Chitra. unfortunately she also commited suiside. She was married.

Oh My, that is so unfortunate! No wonder Chitra was unable to cope with the death of her son! :(

Yes after these casualties she quit singing. Know chide of her daughter is only hope for her.
it is a great example of how a personal life is going to invade into professional life, there are many such examples.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.