Sachin Tendulkar retires from Cricket. There are some facts on him not widely known:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournament/sachin-tendulkar-to-hang-his-boots/top-stories/40-facts-you-didnt-know-about-Sachin-Tendulkar/articleshow/23928267.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sachin Tendulkar retires from Cricket. There are some facts on him not widely known:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournament/sachin-tendulkar-to-hang-his-boots/top-stories/40-facts-you-didnt-know-about-Sachin-Tendulkar/articleshow/23928267.cms[/quote

These unknown facts about this legend are really great. But the greatest aspect which I liked is, while refusing to act in a commercial, his statement, "That would make me greater than the game." is historical. Sachin stands as an epitome of "Humility". Tears welled up in my eyes. I'm proud to be a contemporary of this small Big man.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, RobertP
Honestly speaking, I knew only three things - 20,21 and 22. I had heard that in the news when he had reached a century of centuries. I have a great collection of Sachin's photos - hundreds of photos that I have got from various magazines and newspapers.
Honestly speaking, I knew only three things - 20,21 and 22. I had heard that in the news when he had reached a century of centuries. I have a great collection of Sachin's photos - hundreds of photos that I have got from various magazines and newspapers.

That shows your adoration of this little Master. I'm like you. But with a difference, Instead of collecting Sachin's photographs I painted innumerable number of Sachin's paintings. This way I expressed my love and appreciation to the legend known as Sachin Tendulkar.

That shows your adoration of this little Master. I'm like you. But with a difference, Instead of collecting Sachin's photographs I painted innumerable number of Sachin's paintings. This way I expressed my love and appreciation to the legend known as Sachin Tendulkar.

That's great indeed. Everyone has his own way of expressing affection. I am not an artist or someone who fits in that category like you.
And I was a bit hasty in answering above. Who would not know the 38th number there in the list - the double century by Sachin.
They say, it was Sehwag who made the first doulbe century in ODIs. Before him, it was materialized by God.

That's great indeed. Everyone has his own way of expressing affection. I am not an artist or someone who fits in that category like you.
And I was a bit hasty in answering above. Who would not know the 38th number there in the list - the double century by Sachin.
They say, it was Sehwag who made the first doulbe century in ODIs. Before him, it was materialized by God.

Its your expression that holds mirror to your appreciation that counts, Not the way in which you express.. Even a nod of your head is enough to shower appreciation. If art is my way , remembering Sachin every moment of your life seeing his photographs is your way of expressing your adoration.

Its your expression that holds mirror to your appreciation that counts, Not the way in which you express.. Even a nod of your head is enough to shower appreciation. If art is my way , remembering Sachin every moment of your life seeing his photographs is your way of expressing your adoration.

Rightly said. Even one has his own way of expressing. There is one such Sachin fan who is often seen in all the matches that India plays. He was even seen yesterday even when Sachin wans't playing. He comes colored in tricolor written, "Tendulkar" on his body and has a huge flag Indian flag.

Rightly said. Even one has his own way of expressing. There is one such Sachin fan who is often seen in all the matches that India plays. He was even seen yesterday even when Sachin wans't playing. He comes colored in tricolor written, "Tendulkar" on his body and has a huge flag Indian flag.

This reminds me of another fan of Pakistan, who travels all the way wherever Pakistan Plays. That's certainly one way of appreciation.

This reminds me of another fan of Pakistan, who travels all the way wherever Pakistan Plays. That's certainly one way of appreciation.

Are you talking of the one who has a white beard and is seen holding a Pakistani flag? I recalled this man after you spoke of him. He always seen in white clothes as far as I remember.

Are you talking of the one who has a white beard and is seen holding a Pakistani flag? I recalled this man after you spoke of him. He always seen in white clothes as far as I remember.

Exactly. The man with beard always waving Pakistani flag even sitting amidst Indian fans.

Exactly. The man with beard always waving Pakistani flag even sitting amidst Indian fans.

And I hope you also know about the handicapped Sachin fan, who is always on boundary and I guess he is a ball boy. I have heard that Sachin has made arrangements of his travelling and the costs are covered by the Little Master.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.