Mahatma Gandhi is considered Father of Nation and hence everyone can follow his ideals and swear by his ideals. But Congress leader Digvijai Singh objects to Modi citing Gandhi. I wonder whether 'Mahatma Gandhi' has been registered as brand name or trade mark by Congress. If so, nobody should infringe this right.

May be Modi and BJP do not deserve using Gandhi name. But Satan may also cite scriptures to serve own purpose.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/digvijaya-singh-slams-narendra-modi-for-invoking-mahatma-gandhi/1182138/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Digvijay Singh is a very careful congress leader. He takes utmost care to retain his identity 'Most foolish" ever known by issuing regular monthly statements of such sort. I feel like crying whenever i think that India is being ruled by such clowns,
Mahatma Gandhi is considered Father of Nation and hence everyone can follow his ideals and swear by his ideals. But Congress leader Digvijai Singh objects to Modi citing Gandhi. I wonder whether 'Mahatma Gandhi' has been registered as brand name or trade mark by Congress. If so, nobody should infringe this right.

May be Modi and BJP do not deserve using Gandhi name. But Satan may also cite scriptures to serve own purpose.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/digvijaya-singh-slams-narendra-modi-for-invoking-mahatma-gandhi/1182138/

Diggy is perhaps the biggest duffer the congress party would ever have. Yes it is mentioned in several places and Gandhi certainly advocated that the Congress must be disbanded after Independence

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Diggy is perhaps the biggest duffer the congress party would ever have. Yes it is mentioned in several places and Gandhi certainly advocated that the Congress must be disbanded after Independence

Yes Gandhi wanted that congress should be abolished as its main mission was achieving independence. But Poor Mahatma was overwhelmed by the already swelling corruptive forces in congress. Consequently the father of the nation has been side tracked.
Mahatma Gandhi was a 'person' and not a product or brand to which only certain people can claim copyright to. Every Indian national, be it HIndu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh whatever...has equal rights to quoting Gandhiji's philosophy as much as the next person, Digvijay has once again put his foot where his mouth is! The truth is if anyone can be denied the rights to quote or talk about Gandhiji, it is the likes of him and other congress leaders who make use of name Gandhi as per their convenience and situation!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Since Gandhi comes from Gujrat Modi probably has more than enough or as much right as any of us to take Gandhis name ! There are no dearth of Satans and demons in the congress party including their high command..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
Since Gandhi comes from Gujrat Modi probably has more than enough or as much right as any of us to take Gandhis name ! There are no dearth of Satans and demons in the congress party including their high command..

I would not want to see Gandhi monopolized by any party, state or any particular thought. He was for everyone, whatever he gave to this country. Good and bad are part of the deal, if congress thinks Gandhi was instrumental in freedom of India, creation of Pakistan was part of the deal. Are they ready to accept it?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would not want to see Gandhi monopolized by any party, state or any particular thought. He was for everyone, whatever he gave to this country. Good and bad are part of the deal, if congress thinks Gandhi was instrumental in freedom of India, creation of Pakistan was part of the deal. Are they ready to accept it?

Gandhi belongs to the entire world. Many international luminaries were inspired by Martin Luther King to Obama to Malala by his thoughts. Let Diggy fight for the copy rights violation with them.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I too would think so, no one is perfect nor was Gandhi, he had his weaknesses but the great thing about him was that he was ready to admit them , on the other hand his positive qualities were so great that they minimised his weak points. Mahatma Gandhi is now being used and manipulated by everyone for their own selfish reasons.When Sonia Gandhi stood for election at Chikmagalur the congress workers went around telling the villagers that she was Gandhi's daughter...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Yes Mahatma Gandhi is brand and its patent is with congress. For congress only two person were freedom fighter, Nehru and Gandhi.

I too would think so, no one is perfect nor was Gandhi, he had his weaknesses but the great thing about him was that he was ready to admit them , on the other hand his positive qualities were so great that they minimised his weak points. Mahatma Gandhi is now being used and manipulated by everyone for their own selfish reasons.When Sonia Gandhi stood for election at Chikmagalur the congress workers went around telling the villagers that she was Gandhi's daughter...

That is so silly! Imagine these people taking advantage of simple villagers, but then this ridiculous fact that the villagers do not even know who Sonia Gandhi really is points to the real state of affairs in the country ruled by Gandhi's congress for so many decades! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.