Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What for such blind devotion. Butter oil is dream for most of public of India and in Gujrat faithfuls of one goddess are throwing it on roads.
http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=418859&boxid=1015241230&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=10/15/2013&editioncode=14&pageno=1&view=image

Such superstitions are not restricted to Gujarat alone. This disease is spread allover the country. Even it has spread in to the political circles also. Just an example is, A place where a political rival of a certain politician held meeting the previous day, the chamchas of the politician purified the entire place with Truckloads of milk. Height of stupidity.

A country where people worship food like god, where food in gift from Maa Anpurna, It is evil :evil: :evil:
Thank you said by: Santhanu Suresh
Faith is blind and there is no reasoning to it and devotees can perform anything in order to satisfy the needs to justify their faith, this is one such example.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What for such blind devotion. Butter oil is dream for most of public of India and in Gujrat faithfuls of one goddess are throwing it on roads.
http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=418859&boxid=1015241230&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=10/15/2013&editioncode=14&pageno=1&view=image

Such superstitions are not restricted to Gujarat alone. This disease is spread allover the country. Even it has spread in to the political circles also. Just an example is, A place where a political rival of a certain politician held meeting the previous day, the chamchas of the politician purified the entire place with Truckloads of milk. Height of stupidity.

A country where people worship food like god, where food in gift from Maa Anpurna, It is evil :evil: :evil:

Religion or no religion wasting food is a sacrilege. Every grain counts.
This is a too much wastage of ghee. Ghee is one of the expensive food item. It's really dream of poor people.
This is really blind faith.

Be positive
Thank you said by: Santhanu Suresh
This is a too much wastage of ghee. Ghee is one of the expensive food item. It's really dream of poor people.

Irrespective of the cost, any food meant for consumption should not be thrown in the gutters. Someone may be anxiously waiting for that morsel which was thrown in the gutter. Think about them.

Irrespective of the cost, any food meant for consumption should not be thrown in the gutters. Someone may be anxiously waiting for that morsel which was thrown in the gutter. Think about them.

So true, food items should not be wasted instead devotees should donate them to needy ones. There are lot of people looking anxiously for their next meal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So true, food items should not be wasted instead devotees should donate them to needy ones. There are lot of people looking anxiously for their next meal.

In some pilgrimages in my state there are voluntary organizations who collect the waste food and distribute to the needy. In this endeavor, some families come all the way from the nearby areas to take part in this noble deed on their own expenses.

In some pilgrimages in my state there are voluntary organizations who collect the waste food and distribute to the needy. In this endeavor, some families come all the way from the nearby areas to take part in this noble deed on their own expenses.

It is good sign of improvement, for last two years in my city milk which devotee bring to bath shivling is used for making khir and distributing to old persons, childs and to patients in hospital.

It is good sign of improvement, for last two years in my city milk which devotee bring to bath shivling is used for making khir and distributing to old persons, childs and to patients in hospital.

It sure is good sign, you are well aware that in my original state of Punjab how we manage to feed people all seven days of a week regularly without wasting a grain of food. Every one makes a combined effort to feed people from every religions in Langars.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It sure is good sign, you are well aware that in my original state of Punjab how we manage to feed people all seven days of a week regularly without wasting a grain of food. Every one makes a combined effort to feed people from every religions in Langars.

There is a saying in Sanskrit. " Annam Para Brahma Swaroopam." each grain is the incarnation of god. Every grain you save will take you one step towards god.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.