Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have heard about pouring of milk, and here pouring of ghee on Lords is completely new to me.

In my state too we do abhishakam pouring milk on the idol. But not ghee. But traditions do change from region to region.
I have heard about pouring of milk, and here pouring of ghee on Lords is completely new to me.

In my state too we do abhishakam pouring milk on the idol. But not ghee. But traditions do change from region to region.
Religion is currently in the state of evolution, as Sanatan Dharma is itself comes with time from the time immemorial and all these are example of such.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Religion is currently in the state of evolution, as Sanatan Dharma is itself comes with time from the time immemorial and all these are example of such.

Evolution is a natural phenomenon. Evolution in the positive direction is welcome. But not in the wrong direction. Geeta said even if a devotee offers a leaf god will be pleased. Offering Ghee and gold are created by selfish man distorting the very rules of religion.

Evolution is a natural phenomenon. Evolution in the positive direction is welcome. But not in the wrong direction. Geeta said even if a devotee offers a leaf god will be pleased. Offering Ghee and gold are created by selfish man distorting the very rules of religion.

Government should be took action to stop this wastage.

I agree with you. The government that introduced Food security bill, should have taken this aspect of wastage also in to consideration.

I agree with you. The government that introduced Food security bill, should have taken this aspect of wastage also in to consideration.
I think if government goes to do this then it would be against constitution as holy constitution has given right to religion and executive cannot and should not interfere with faiths, as faiths are always been with some unimaginable ideas.

I think if government goes to do this then it would be against constitution as holy constitution has given right to religion and executive cannot and should not interfere with faiths, as faiths are always been with some unimaginable ideas.

Of course, government cannot interfere with everything, particularly religious practice. But we must raise our voice against evil practices. This thread is hence in right direction.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Of course, government cannot interfere with everything, particularly religious practice. But we must raise our voice against evil practices. This thread is hence in right direction.

Yes. I agree with you. The next best thing is to raise the voices against extravagant religious practices. For example, see Shiridi Sai baba. Saibaba always said that he's mortal like all of us. He used to procure his daily rice by going for begging and cook his own food. He always used to object whenever his rich devotees present expensive gifts.
In contrast to this, you see how these middle men made him wear gold crowns and silk clothes. This extravagance should be protested.
This is based on religious believes and should not be protested at all, and also one should not compare between two believes which is not good also.

This is based on religious believes and should not be protested at all, and also one should not compare between two believes which is not good also.

I'm pointing out the distortions made by self styled priests who create things beneficial to them.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.