The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Outstanding cricket by Indian players. 360 target is too difficult chase for any team, so good work by team India.

It of course is. I will say we had three centurions today. It was just a stroke of bad luck for Shikhar as he got out in that fashion. Otherwise, even he has virtually scored a century.

True.. 5 half centuries from first 5 batsmen of Australia... and three Indian batsmen replied with centuries. B)

Indian batting lineup is good, but chasing 360 is extra ordinary.

But Dhoni just said that even if Indian batting line up is great, one should not consider that such chases will happen every now and then. I think he is right. in saying this.

That's why I said it is an extra ordinary thing. And surely extra ordinary thing don't happen every time. ;)

Australia know that with kind of batting line up no score is safe, the day India bats well nothing can stop them.

That exactly what Gavaskar said... All Indians batsmen are good, if they will score then they can achieve 400 score easily too.
Brilliant batting display, the power batting from Virat and the opener, and classy batting from Rohit, it was a treat to watch, batters engaged with some lusty hitting, the face of Kangaroos at the end of match tells everything about state of the defeat for them.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Outstanding cricket by Indian players. 360 target is too difficult chase for any team, so good work by team India.

It of course is. I will say we had three centurions today. It was just a stroke of bad luck for Shikhar as he got out in that fashion. Otherwise, even he has virtually scored a century.

True.. 5 half centuries from first 5 batsmen of Australia... and three Indian batsmen replied with centuries. B)

Indian batting lineup is good, but chasing 360 is extra ordinary.

But Dhoni just said that even if Indian batting line up is great, one should not consider that such chases will happen every now and then. I think he is right. in saying this.

That's why I said it is an extra ordinary thing. And surely extra ordinary thing don't happen every time. ;)

Australia know that with kind of batting line up no score is safe, the day India bats well nothing can stop them.

That exactly what Gavaskar said... All Indians batsmen are good, if they will score then they can achieve 400 score easily too.
Brilliant batting display, the power batting from Virat and the opener, and classy batting from Rohit, it was a treat to watch, batters engaged with some lusty hitting, the face of Kangaroos at the end of match tells everything about state of the defeat for them.

Here Dhoni's words at the beginning of the Indian innings are worth recalling.
"Do not worry about the target. just go ahead and play." Such advise from the skipper works wonders. And wonders followed.
Team India chasing big target. It's a unbelievable victory.
Shikhar dawan , Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohali are superb. Rohit shows his batting power once again.

Be positive
Team India chasing big target. It's a unbelievable victory.
Shikhar dawan , Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohali are superb. Rohit shows his batting power once again.

A century in a big chase like this has established Rohit as the most reliable opening batsmen . This is going to play a big role in his future career. Kudos to him.
Yes, it was a great victory. And it is an Indian record of fastest century for Kohli in 52 balls. Superb stuff. Australia were truly flattened here :P :P . Congrats Team India!

I think the way he is playing so constantly, we are going to see many records going in the name of Virat Kohli.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Young Indians performed excellently, now the question of form of Yuvraj and how he is going to play, and what should be his form in one day as he has done excellent in T20 and now it is turn to show his talent in ODI.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Young Indians performed excellently, now the question of form of Yuvraj and how he is going to play, and what should be his form in one day as he has done excellent in T20 and now it is turn to show his talent in ODI.

Yuvraj's excellent form shows that he is past his bad patch. India needs more all rounders to retain its supermacy in the realm of cricket world.

Now Yuvraj will play tomorrow at his home ground Maholi. I hope he will proved again him.

Now Yuvraj will play tomorrow at his home ground Maholi. I hope he will proved again him.

In this entire season Yuvraj is in a very good form. Today we can expect fireworks from this volcanic Batsman.

In this entire season Yuvraj is in a very good form. Today we can expect fireworks from this volcanic Batsman.

Don't blame him later if he fails today, after all cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.